1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

What's about Sae Yan from Herrendoll?

Jul 20, 2009

1. Hi there!

I would like to know more about Sae Yan from Herrendoll (http://www.herrendoll.com/index.php) but the website is completely in korean, and I can't read it! >3<

Is there any Sae Yan in DOA? I would love to see owner pics and comparisons with other BJD's...

In addition, what can I do to order in Herrendoll? Does she ships internationally?

Thanks! :)

2. Apokripha - there's a little red button to view the site in English and you have to register and login before you can see the prices.

Sae Yan basic version is $460 and shipping to Spain is the same for UK (zone 3) $58.50 - I've looked at these dolls many times and think she is wonderful, but unfortunately do not own one yet.

Hope this helps a little and good luck :)

3. Is Sae Yan a boy or a girl? @_@

Anyone on DOA?

4. I think Sae Yan is a boy....but don't quote me on that! ;) In the sidebar on the website there's a link to 'Saeyans story' and the doll is dressed definately more like a boy.

5. Thanks, gelfling9uk, now I can see the website in English :)

Have anyone seen owner's pics??