1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite doll or brand?

Jul 8, 2005

1. For me its hard to say but I think I love Issao and Sakaki

I will like to know which one is your favorite doll?

Pony_gery :grin:

2. Hmmmm.... I think out of the two I like Isao best :grin:

3. I think for a lot of us here, it depends on what time of the day or day of the week you're asking -- :lol: -- new dolls seem to be cropping up faster and fiercer all the time, so it's hard to pick a favorite and actually stick to it!

Of all the dolls I have now--and I love them all for different reasons--if I absolutely had to pick a favorite, I'd choose my SD Cute Kaede, Pippa.

Lia

4. My favorite doll of all time is probably Jun. ^^; But, she's the reason that I'm here, soooo... o.o ^^

5. The ones I own and the ones I'm planning on buying. X3

6. Lishe is an all time classic.

I know she's incredibly popular, and not limited, but there must be a reason.

I love Choa too.

7. This one is hard, but it has to go to my ultimate dream doll.

The silence before tempest-cyn~ By CH.

:D :D :D

8. :D :D :D :D El :D :D :D . And El Elf.

Gosh I'm sooOOoooo predictable

9. i have a few but narrowing it down to one msd and sd/sd13 size i would have to say hewitt and hmm..

heath or sakaki

10. Dark Elf Soo is my favorite female doll. She's so pretty, looks great in so many different styles and has the cutest ears ever :D Kid delf Ani is my favorite mini, and judging from the pictures I've seen Yder is my favorite boy. It's hard to decide though, there are so many beautiful dolls out there. :daisy

11. I'd say that my shiwoo elf is my favorite to own. :3

To look at I love seeing Unoas and Bermann or Hound. Their faces are amazing.

12. There're so many *_* At this point in time (and day of the week :wink: ) I think I'll say... hmmm.. Jun T. She seems to be a longstanding favorite of mine even though it changes a lot. :chibi

13. My all time favorite is Lucas, but the funny thing is, I don't know that I'd buy him even if the opportunity presented itself. I don't know that he'd fit in with Az or Angel.

What's even funnier, is that for some reason, I don't really like Chris all that much, yet he's the same mold as Lucas and Azure is going to be a beauty white F-16. Explain that one :oops:

14. The DoD's! Wi, Zen, Yen, Bee-A ^^

But most out of those, Zen. He's my first kid. :D

15. Oh, well if I get to choose my favorite doll out of all of them, my choice would be definately be...... I think you know... :wink:

(Hint: Look at my icon :grin: )

Sweet Dream Nono is definately my "Holy Grail" doll, but a FCS beauty white Mimi is a really close second :chibi

16. I don't like most Chrises, either. Even custom ones. And I OWN a Lucas. I can't even begin to understand my own logic.

As for the question this thread poses... I don't know. I think I could just as easily pick a favorite star in the sky. *_* My favorites are the dolls I own or plan to own, I suppose. I have a really hard time picking just one favorite out of anything.

So, look at my signature, and there's your answer. Or something close to it. :lol:

~Kalmia

17. The U-noas :D oh... and Shirou has always been a favorite of mine.

18. I love my Ayla best, I think. But don't tell the others!

19. full choice system F16 for ever <3