1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your ultimate dream costume for your bjd?

Jan 25, 2018

1. What costume/clothes do you want to see on your bjd? (the one without any money or skill restrictions)

I am crazy right now over the "Assassin's Creed" costumes! All those buckles and details! Let's dream!

2. Definitely an elaborate sweet lolita / ouji style full outfit. Frills, details, accessories, ribbons, all that. The puffier and cuter the better.
      That, or a military uniform - similar to Ringdoll ones? I really love their full military outfits. I actually think it'd look really good on female dolls too...

3. I really like the romantic style, capes, ruches....
      This year i am really going to try it...

4. I really love historical themed clothing, especially Asian clothing. I really want to make those classical Thai clothing with gold pieces etc. Overall, anything regal and oriental looking, mostly historical and traditional outfits! I also found this website that sums up what I'd love to make in the future.
      How to wear Heain Period kimono ¤ªÉþ

5. One of the really elaborate Chobits dresses, the kind with the cages and ruffles and veils and a million ribbons going every direction lol.
      :sumomo:

6. I have a couple:

- Roy's/the masked bandit's costume from The Fall
      LINK

- Raoul's Masquerade outfit from Phantom of the Opera
      LINK

- Revolver/Major Ocelot's outfits (just in completely black/gray)
      LINK 1 LINK 2

- Several Game of Thrones costumes, like Petyr's winter coat, Petyr outfit, Jaime Outfit 1 (with armor), Jaime Outfit 2
      All in full black again.

- Those two outfits from Jupiter Ascending
      LINK 1 LINK 2

- Count Vronsky promo outfit (I don't think he wears it in the Anna Karenina movie? Can't remember)
      LINK

- And so many more, like
      1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Oh well :lol:
      Also stuff like fancy military uniforms I'd love to own more, and armor too. I think my easiest to get wish are still the two outfits from The Little Prince, his simple green one and the actual "prince" one with the fancy coat.

#6 Ara, Jan 25, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    7. Something luxurious and ethereal, flowing and lace...really love historical/traditional styles. Planning on buying Ringdoll's Rc70-30 outfitゞ!

8. I took on a commission to make an Assassin's Creed costume - not the leather accoutrements thank GOODNESS.... I spent the better part of a month just figuring out the pattern. Wow.
      I am looking forward to making a couple in late 1700's dress for my own dolls - just because I love that look & have the fullsize patterns to downsize. Also, I'm making a Josean era guard's costume (Korean). I have a couple more steampunk outfits to make.
      I just can't narrow it down to one :D

9. I have been in an early 20th century fashion kick recently. The things I want is for my Zuzu Delf to have that type of style. I know I want to make her a Sophie Hatter style from Howl's Moving Castle. The book and the movie.

10. I used to be addicted to this mobile otome game YEARS ago when visual novel apps were starting to pick up steam. It was called 'Be my Princess' and I ABSOLUTELY adored the Princes' uniforms in the game (link for reference here!). I wish I had the sewing know-how to make something like there costumes. MFW I saw that Freedom Teller made similar outfits but they were limited and made eons ago before I got into the hobby ;_;

#10 fortykoubuns, Jan 25, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    11. A nice Scottish complete outfit with a kilt, for a muscular 70 cm guy.

A grand evening robe in blue satin, without any frills or lace, with a loong skirt part. And matching shoes, of course.

An Elvish set of armour.

Each goal one by one. I really have to tell myself that it is impossible to do everything at the same time.

12. I love Ouji and Lolita, so I absolutely must have a doll in both of those styles at some point! Both covered in ruffles and ribbons, with cute little hats and bags... They will be so adorable!

I also am a sucker for Classic Victorian and Gothic outfits, and have several dolls planned in those styles too~ (Gothic is going to be covered soon once I get my body, but one is never enough!)

13. Anything from the Chobits artbooks. There are so many tiny details and frills that I would never be able to pull off on my own, and I haven't found a Chobits outfit that 1) fits MNF an
      Yes!! I also was going to say Chobits. The only outfit I've seen was for Dollfie Dream, and it's incredibly rare on top of not being the right size. I would love for something slim MSD size from the For Your Eyes Only artbook.

14. My grail outfit (for my grail doll!) would be a full on 1750s ball gown, complete with all the extras... and an extra head for a make-up look. But that’s something I’d have to custom make, I would think. >>

15. I have a doll that is supposed to be Scottish so I would love for him to have the full Scotsman outfit, kilt and all including bagpipes!

16. I want to make Kylo Ren's outfit for my Saint, just need the motivation to start.

17. 1

#17 Spuggey, Jan 25, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    18. An elaborate elegant elven dress in white with silver stars around the neckline.

19. I saw some gorgeous hanbok on display once that I have been pining after ever since. And the historical outfits Switch uses for their promotional photos are also gorgeous.