1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where are all the DollTi boys?

Jul 4, 2006

1. I have been wondering since reading an earlier thread here.........

Where did all the DollTi boys 'D' - 'Woo Yan' - 'Moo Yan' go?

Apparently there were 25 of each doll made but i only ever saw a very few of each type on DollTi's eBay auctions - did you manage to get a DollTi boy?

I have Woo Yan number 6 so i consider myself lucky.

I just thought it would be great to know where they all are in the world, yeah OK, i'm the nosy type
      :)

2. Ooooh, were those the Cloud and Sephiroth looking dolls? I was just wondering about them too!

3. Maybe you should start a database for DollTi dolls? Then you'd know where they all are ^_^

4. yes iammako - they did resemble them..............funny how you were wondering too

5. I posted my Siorei(WooYan) up in the gallery! Other than that I havent had alot of time....waiting on his clothing right now....misrouted mail and all( damn you USPS!!) How do you know which number yours was?

6. Yes there is a database here but only 12 of us admit to having them ha ha :lol:

It's part of his serial number - they all start with WY then the number, mine is 06 then the rest of the serial numbers follow. Have a look-see in your dolls head cap and let me know what number yours is.

7. ok...Ill go look now....

8. WY06-FL714

I assume that the WY06 part means WooYan 2006 actually..........

9. :crushed ha ha ha trust me to get the wrong end of the stick..........how do we know which one's we have then???

my serial number: WY06-L794T

10. I dont think we'll ever really know...All I know is that mine should be the very last one

11. What date did you buy/get yours? I bought mine on the 12th May 06 and he arrived 30th May 06.

12. I think I got him the 28th of June........I cant remember exactly when I ordered him. I have a foul memory for numbers....but I dont remember ever seeing another auction after that, for a Wooyan

13. No, the auctions seemed to dry up then did'nt they? I did see a Moo Yan but no more Woo's

14. lol yea......again..my dumb luck . I wasnt going to give in and buy one either...I didnt think I would be able to get him

15. Well . . . I've been assuming that most of the dolls were sold in Korea, to people who wouldn't show up on DoA; my guess (only a guess) is that at least 2/3 of the dolls from DollTi stayed there. I bet the Korean DollTi owners are having a ball together online, somewhere on CyWorld! :daisy

16. Hihi mine is WY06-K15CC

Yeah at first, I thought I got no.6 XD

17. LOL its an epidemic of no. 6's ....hmm...maybe I should register him now
      * lazy bum still hasnt done it*

18. Err..what benefits do we get from the registration?
      Warranty?

19. None I dont think, but they asked us too......probably becuase of thier limited-ness..........................

20. I got a Dollti "D"
      Maybe the database is a good idea.

Geri