1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Where are all the DollTi boys?

Jul 4, 2006

1. I have been wondering since reading an earlier thread here.........

Where did all the DollTi boys 'D' - 'Woo Yan' - 'Moo Yan' go?

Apparently there were 25 of each doll made but i only ever saw a very few of each type on DollTi's eBay auctions - did you manage to get a DollTi boy?

I have Woo Yan number 6 so i consider myself lucky.

I just thought it would be great to know where they all are in the world, yeah OK, i'm the nosy type
      :)

2. Ooooh, were those the Cloud and Sephiroth looking dolls? I was just wondering about them too!

3. Maybe you should start a database for DollTi dolls? Then you'd know where they all are ^_^

4. yes iammako - they did resemble them..............funny how you were wondering too

5. I posted my Siorei(WooYan) up in the gallery! Other than that I havent had alot of time....waiting on his clothing right now....misrouted mail and all( damn you USPS!!) How do you know which number yours was?

6. Yes there is a database here but only 12 of us admit to having them ha ha :lol:

It's part of his serial number - they all start with WY then the number, mine is 06 then the rest of the serial numbers follow. Have a look-see in your dolls head cap and let me know what number yours is.

7. ok...Ill go look now....

8. WY06-FL714

I assume that the WY06 part means WooYan 2006 actually..........

9. :crushed ha ha ha trust me to get the wrong end of the stick..........how do we know which one's we have then???

my serial number: WY06-L794T

10. I dont think we'll ever really know...All I know is that mine should be the very last one

11. What date did you buy/get yours? I bought mine on the 12th May 06 and he arrived 30th May 06.

12. I think I got him the 28th of June........I cant remember exactly when I ordered him. I have a foul memory for numbers....but I dont remember ever seeing another auction after that, for a Wooyan

13. No, the auctions seemed to dry up then did'nt they? I did see a Moo Yan but no more Woo's

14. lol yea......again..my dumb luck . I wasnt going to give in and buy one either...I didnt think I would be able to get him

15. Well . . . I've been assuming that most of the dolls were sold in Korea, to people who wouldn't show up on DoA; my guess (only a guess) is that at least 2/3 of the dolls from DollTi stayed there. I bet the Korean DollTi owners are having a ball together online, somewhere on CyWorld! :daisy

16. Hihi mine is WY06-K15CC

Yeah at first, I thought I got no.6 XD

17. LOL its an epidemic of no. 6's ....hmm...maybe I should register him now
      * lazy bum still hasnt done it*

18. Err..what benefits do we get from the registration?
      Warranty?

19. None I dont think, but they asked us too......probably becuase of thier limited-ness..........................

20. I got a Dollti "D"
      Maybe the database is a good idea.

Geri