1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where can I find 6mm doll eyes??

Aug 30, 2007

1. I have searched high and low for 6mm doll eyes, preferably glastic, for my Nari-pons. I can't find them anywhere! Does anyone know of a source for these tiny eyes?

2. Junkyspot.com has some :3

3. I know that mimiwoo on ebay carries 6mm eyes, and I've bought 6mm glasstic eyes on ebay also, at some doll supply, can't remember which, and they were -very- reasonably priced. 3$ USD, I think?

4. THANK YOU ALL!!! I ordered some from Junkyspot, and will go check out Mimiwoo now. You guys are the best! I should have asked here in the first place and saved myself a LOT of trouble!!

5. VanDykes' Taxadermy has awesome eyes in a ton of sizes. http://www.vandykestaxidermy.com/ Just a warning tho, the size on the eyes without the whites is the actual measurement, so you'd want to get smaller if you plan to put them on a backing.

6. Dollsupply.com carries GlasticRealistic brand. They're quite good, I have a pair in my tiny. JunkySpot.com has some, and VolksUsa.com might have a few pair.

7. Artistique has that size, and they are nice and really inexpensive.

8. Oh my. Necro-ing a thread, because this was very helpful for a non-topic project. ^.^; This thread came up on a Google. I've never had to shop for eyes this small before. DoA to the rescue again!

9. Captured in Glass makes glass ones.

10. Warning about Van Dykes Taxidermy: 9 years ago I sent for one of their catalogs, thinking I might purchase some eyes from them. I never did purchase from them. I only wanted ONE catalog. They've been sending me catalogs a couple of times a year now for NINE YEARS. I've e-mailed them and begged them to stop sending me the catalogs. I've called them three separate times when the e-mails didn't work. I'm STILL getting their catalogs NINE YEARS LATER. I'm totally not kidding. PLEASE don't give them your address unless you want a lifetime of receiving their disgusting catalogs. It's to the point where it's so ridiculous I want to write an article about it and send it to Cracked.com. If I get even ONE more catalog from them, I'm totally going to write about it for Cracked.com.