1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where can I find clothing to fit my busty Angel of Dream? (AoD)

Aug 1, 2007

1. Excellent information, thank you :)

2. Violet fern stuff fit? I have pluto drive in sd size and it wouldn't go around her bust. It covered front and hehemmm the sides of the breasts but not her rib cage. Hmmm. How odd.

3. I had purchased one of Violet fern's clothing for the first set of cloths for my Juli model of AODdoll.
      Pros about it: The elastic ruffled effects on the clothing allowed the larger dolls to fit nice.
      Cons about it: AOD Dolls are slightly taller then the models they use, so keep that in mind if you wish to buy Violet Fern for you Angel of Dream Basic Super. Another con was like the post above-- Everything fits well as long as its the elasticized items with ruffles in it. The only thing that never really fit my AOD was the fishnet gloves that came wit the outfit, for it was too small for her hands and the bodice top. The top did cut low, and showed a good portion of skin in the back where it has a draw tie in the back.(How ever, if you are really desperate to go and have the outfit fitted well to the doll it is not that hard to create a modesty panel for the back of the bodice if it requires no top under it, and also the small pannel of fabric that covers the bust of the doll is easily removable with a seam ripper and can be fitted with a new re sized to fit.
      Currently my Juli model is in Dollmore's Another Space clothing. The only thing that people may need to worry about for the AODs is the fact that Dollmore's Model Dolls are a bit taller then AOD. So those lovely capri bottoms that go under the girls shorts or skirt is going to go past and under the nee and not over( like the pictures displayed on the site) The torso is also (only by a cm or 2) longer then AOD. However it is not too hard to shorten the shirts or roll the bottoms to the suited length if you are particular about the fit.

I hope this may help a few people later! PM me if you have questions about AODs. I don't know much but I can be a good researcher if i don't know.