1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

where can I find pukipukis?

Oct 8, 2008

1. The only place I know of is dollfairyland, I'm curious as wether there's other places to find puki-puki dolls or dolls 'quite' similar to them?

side question:
      also, has there ever been a puki-puki made to look scary(like a vampire or something)?

2. You can also get them through Denver Doll Emporium.

There are often Puki's for sale in the DoA Marketplace, but you'll have to wait a bit before you can get access.

3. You'd have to check some owner pictures to see if anyone has made one "scary." I honestly can't think of a customized scary one on the top of my head though.

4. I don't know that there's anything "quite" similar to pukis... there's dolls that are similarly sized. Lati White is one...

5. Naripon dolls are similar size and can look quite scary, do a search in this section

6. Puki's themselves (11.2cm) only come from www.dollfairyland.com, but there are a few similar sized dolls.

FelixDoll has a "brownie" series that is actually 0.2cm smaller than a Puki (11cm - not like it matters). The link to them is here - http://www.ajumapamausa.com/FELIX/FelixDolls2.html. All full sets, and for decent prices too, I like some of the accessories that they include.

Resinsoul, a pretty much brand new company (though I think its a branch of Bobobie) has a "Tiny Doll" for CHEAP! $75 for the "full set" which is eyes and a wig and i think basic clothes. THese dolls are 15cm, so actually 4cm TALLER than a Puki (pretty excited actually) I plan to get at least one, if not a few, just to add a height variable within my ranks. These dolls all have color options (normal, white, blue, green, purple, mocha(tanned)) for an extra $10 (i think). Their site is www.resinsoul.com. Check it out, among their other dolls, all of which are cheap.

So yeah, poke around. PM me if you need anything :)

Justin

7. You can find pukis on DDE, some are instock right now. :) That's where I ordered my Pukisha from.

8. OH I almost forgot. My first Puki mod will be a ChiChi basic unstrung and dyed blood red. I plan to Apoxie various horns and spikes upon him (maybe before the dying..) and then tattoo his entire body with tribal/runic black tattoos. Once he is restrung, he'll get a set of solid black eyes (probably just plastic beads, though I do want to use glass beads if I can find them) and I will buy/commission/make him a set of black demon wings. Oh and probably a tail too. He will be my Daemonspawn Puki. The other 3 mods will come after (technically 6 but oh well)

I'll post when I start

Justin

9. wow thank you guys some much, you were all big helps, the links are fantastic :3
      :D

10. Black glass beads are easy to find--look for the marbles used when arranging flowers.

I don't know if they're available small enough for tiny Puki eye-sockets, though, so salt to taste. ;)

Ann in CT