Where do you do your dolly related roleplaying?

Mar 18, 2016

1. I know it's not allowed on here, so I wanted to know where you all do your off-site roleplaying?

2. Facebook! Almost entirely on Facebook but also sometimes by text or IM with regular partners.

3. Depends. Some of my dolls are tabletop rpg characters, so them I'm rp:ing in person or through skype. I have used emails in the past, but would be willing to go with suggestions from rp partners.

4. You know it's so funny I was wondering the same thing. I don't do much role-playing nowadays but when I did it normally something like Skype. It would be great if a sister site got put up for role-playing and character discussion!

5. All the YES.

6. If you don't mind that the site also caters to adult roleplay (of which I have never used it for, I sometimes roleplay fan fiction there) and you've over 18 then RPHaven.com is a great site. It's got a great system of creating chatrooms and you can also private chat as well. It's got a fast speed and it's really efficient! You create character profiles and you post as that character in the forums and private chat so it really keeps up the illusion! :)

7. That is awesome to know!! Thanks for posting that!

8. I'm new to bjd (and don't have any dolls yet) so I've never role-played with them yet but I do have some OC's awaiting "bodies" so I just created some profiles for them on the site.