1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do you prefer to post dollie pictures?

Aug 27, 2015

1. >//<; Sorry If there is already a post like this..
      But I was just wondering where do you prefer to post pictures of your dolls??
      Instagram,Tumblr,Flickr,Deviantart or is there some other place?

If you prefer instagram can I creep on you? Mine is RobinRabbid :aheartbea

2. I'm active on all the sites you've mentioned, but most active on Flickr and Instagram~ I'm on both under the same name as here. :)

3. Is flickr an app?? Or do I just make an account?

//Imma creep on yah

4. I post most of my BJD photos on Flickr.

I recently signed up for an Instagram account but have yet to use it. :sweat

@RobinyohHeart Flickr has an app, yes. You can also access their website to sign up and/or upload photos. :thumbup

5. Flickr is a website, but it also does have a phone app. :)

6. Instagram and Flickr, right now I'm not active on both I in the middle of redoing my Instagram. But my Flickr does have pictures on it.

7. I mainly use Instagram but I haven't been posting too often.
      My name on there is reisuna. :)

8. can you edit photo's in instagram?

I like Flickr cuz I can do some minor editing there and it's good for noobs like me who suck with all the size/resize yadda yadda BS that others have.... I like being able to 'pic a size' to post rather than making multiples of the same pic just to get various sizes (hates P-bucket for that). The one thing I "don't" like about Flickr is not being able to download my own stuff in large quantities.... why would I want too you ask.... some times pics get lost (stolen camera meant the pics went with it) but they were already uploaded on Flickr... but dl'ing 500-1,000 pics one by one ... ugh... no thanks.

also the obscene volume of pics you can get on there for free I'm closing in on 2500 and have used less than 3% of my space XD

9. Instagram is a phone app~ Everything is squared and you can edit pictures with the filters they provide and tinker with lighting and whatnot~

10. welp no instagram for me then lol my phone does not even have a camera! I have 'the old persons' phone.... nearly nothing on it and large numbers/screen/text...

And I can't afford 'fancy' types so guess Flickr it stays lol (note my phone cost me $10 a month and I don't use it all O_o... so ya contract types are pointless for me lol)

11. Post photos on Flickr (here are the good), in my dairy and Radical (all photos, but not giving a link to it)

12. I post my photos on Flickr. I can't seem to get an Instagram account, I use Linux on my computer which it doesn't recognise and my phone is an old iphone 3 which Instagram said there was something not compatible with it.
      So really boring, only one way to see my photos.:)

13. Can I use Photobucket to post pictures on here? I'm familiar with that so would rather stay with something I know, but nobody has mentioned it?

14. I'm active in most sns sites. I post most of my dolly pictures in flickr (winxred12) and a select few on instagram(winxstoysanddolls)

15. I don't take or post all that many pictures anymore, but when I do they either end up here (I have my own web space, so I don't need to use a third-party hosting service for that-) or in my DA gallery.

16. Instagram is the easiest when you have a busy schedule, but I really wish I had more time to be active here on DoA and even Tumblr. The community honestly seems more appealing to me there. Flickr is something I've always found annoying, but I appreciate the high quality pictures that collectors post.

17. I use instagram and/or Twitter for casual shots (like quick iPhone snaps) and Flickr for my photoshoots. I usually then post them to my wordpress blog and here in the gallery on DoA.

18. Instagram is easier I find my self using that way more than tumblr and I am still figuring DOA out so not really sure how to post here hehe

But instagram I wish people would interact with me a bit more instead of just clicking like them leaving ;-; I wanna make friends and stuff
      but it is fun looking at peoples dolls on Instagram and Tumblr

Twitter?! I never even thought of that ono Is there a large doll community there?

19. Instagram and tumblr, most photos and process. Also Instagram has many editing apps where you can place borders, stamps, text and many other features including more than one photo together. Any other edit app should work as well.

I rarely post on DA and Flickr, usually just a few photos. Flickr I use more as a backup and is not updated.

After I finish the site for the dolls, their photostories and photos will be updated there with teaser sharing on tumblr and Instagram.