1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Where do you spend most of your time?

May 3, 2006

1. In regards to the DoA of coarse.

I personally hang out in the Galleries, the Workshops and a specific thread in the Doll Group Orders (I'm anxiously waiting the arrival of two dolls).

And you?

2. For me, it's News, General Discussion, Gallery, Gallery Photostories and Marketplace-Dolls.

3. i hang out mostly in general discussion, all the galleries, BJD games, marketplace clothing etc, and critique on occasion. :)

4. general discussion, marketplace - clothes/accessories, the regular gallery, meetups, and the sewing forum. :3nodding:

5. General Discussion, Larger dolls, Galleries and seamtresses.

6. Mostly just the market place, in any one of the sub forums.

Sera

7. 'Mostly the various Gallery boards...

8. In order, I visit News, General Discussion, Meetups, Larger Dolls, and Mini Dolls. If I have lots of time, I add BJD-opedia and Group Orders, then down into the Workshop section.

If I have no time at all, I only visit News and General Discussion. :roll:

This is, of course, in addition to checking the 219 threads :ablink: to which I am currently subscribed.

9. Well, I refresh the clothing marketplace, and check ALL of the gallery subforums often... I check the general discussion a couple of times a day, news, group orders, meetups once a day. And if I still have time, I go and look at almost everything else XD

10. I generally just view the "New Posts" all the time and get a mixture of them all. If I visit a specific place, it's usually the clothing marketplace.

11. Marketplace and news/announcements, then the photoshoot gallery, general discussion, larger dolls and the how-to section, in order or importance. I don't really visit the photostories, games, databases or specific dolls I don't have sections at all right now. I pop into meetups, pic requests and critique every once in a while.

12. I actually don't spend a lot of time in the gallery subforums... ^^;

General discussion, news, larger dolls, and then the critique/customizing boards are where I like to check out. :)

13. General, Dolls, Larger Dolls, Mini, Clothes, Traders list, News, Galleries, photostories, just whatever catches my interests!

14. Galleries, Workshop and Market.

15. I usually glance over the galleries, critique if there's anything new, and I'm currently (as you know) in the same boat and hanging out at the Narindoll thread. :) I will look in the mini section too, if I have time.

16. customizer's marketplace and Gallery ^ ^

17. Almost exclusively the Galleries unless I'm looking for something in the Marketplace. I check News about once a week and General Discussion if LJ is boring and the Galleries are being slow (so maybe twice a week).

18. General Discussion, Marketplace- Clothes, Gallery, Gallery-photostories, BJD Database

19. General Discussion, BJD-opeia, Mini, News and Meetups.

20. I generally check my subscribed threads first. Then Marketplace dolls and news. Then repeat! XD