1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do you spend most of your time?

May 3, 2006

1. In regards to the DoA of coarse.

I personally hang out in the Galleries, the Workshops and a specific thread in the Doll Group Orders (I'm anxiously waiting the arrival of two dolls).

And you?

2. For me, it's News, General Discussion, Gallery, Gallery Photostories and Marketplace-Dolls.

3. i hang out mostly in general discussion, all the galleries, BJD games, marketplace clothing etc, and critique on occasion. :)

4. general discussion, marketplace - clothes/accessories, the regular gallery, meetups, and the sewing forum. :3nodding:

5. General Discussion, Larger dolls, Galleries and seamtresses.

6. Mostly just the market place, in any one of the sub forums.

Sera

7. 'Mostly the various Gallery boards...

8. In order, I visit News, General Discussion, Meetups, Larger Dolls, and Mini Dolls. If I have lots of time, I add BJD-opedia and Group Orders, then down into the Workshop section.

If I have no time at all, I only visit News and General Discussion. :roll:

This is, of course, in addition to checking the 219 threads :ablink: to which I am currently subscribed.

9. Well, I refresh the clothing marketplace, and check ALL of the gallery subforums often... I check the general discussion a couple of times a day, news, group orders, meetups once a day. And if I still have time, I go and look at almost everything else XD

10. I generally just view the "New Posts" all the time and get a mixture of them all. If I visit a specific place, it's usually the clothing marketplace.

11. Marketplace and news/announcements, then the photoshoot gallery, general discussion, larger dolls and the how-to section, in order or importance. I don't really visit the photostories, games, databases or specific dolls I don't have sections at all right now. I pop into meetups, pic requests and critique every once in a while.

12. I actually don't spend a lot of time in the gallery subforums... ^^;

General discussion, news, larger dolls, and then the critique/customizing boards are where I like to check out. :)

13. General, Dolls, Larger Dolls, Mini, Clothes, Traders list, News, Galleries, photostories, just whatever catches my interests!

14. Galleries, Workshop and Market.

15. I usually glance over the galleries, critique if there's anything new, and I'm currently (as you know) in the same boat and hanging out at the Narindoll thread. :) I will look in the mini section too, if I have time.

16. customizer's marketplace and Gallery ^ ^

17. Almost exclusively the Galleries unless I'm looking for something in the Marketplace. I check News about once a week and General Discussion if LJ is boring and the Galleries are being slow (so maybe twice a week).

18. General Discussion, Marketplace- Clothes, Gallery, Gallery-photostories, BJD Database

19. General Discussion, BJD-opeia, Mini, News and Meetups.

20. I generally check my subscribed threads first. Then Marketplace dolls and news. Then repeat! XD