1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to get shoes for Dollshe boys?

Jun 10, 2005

1. I think his feet are longer than SB13 boys?

2. SD 13 fit :grin:
      I have some Poshdoll Boots , for SD they fit OK , if buying a boot I was recomended to have one with zip- and lace up front
      H and B boys have large calves
      I biught some "My Twin " baseball boots ...a bit wide , but they arnt too bad , they will be fine with socks
      Luts shoes dont fit
      and I have just bought some shoes off Ebay from DollHeart , will let you know how they are

3. SD13 shoes fit just fine! He needs different clothes, but our Rowan has been wearing Lucien's boots since he got here.

4. Hello!

What size foot does Hound have? Do you have a special store you like best for shoes/boots? Anything special about his feet? Do you find SD13 boy shoes work ok? :?

Ok that is all. I can't believe I got on the pre-order list with Anu....I decided not to get the sandels as I want full shoes. :roll:

Thanks!

5. has anyone tried Souldoll boots on their Hound?

6. the Dollheart Union Jack shoes are great !
      Im off line at the momment (have borrowed my daughters PC whilst she is at school ) but as soon as I can get pictures of H in his new shoes I will

Soul Doll should be OK for the length of foot , I dont know about the calf size :D

7. I want to buy some boots for hound, but I want to make sure that they will fit. I'm looking at the Goth boots with buckles. Thanks!
      Arnie

8. All the boy boots and shoes fit Hound

9. :aangel: Hi everybody and Merry Christmas!!!:aangel:

I need to ask you one small question!!! I'm tring to buy some things for my bjd babies (I had the naked so far:sweat ) and right now I need shoes for my Hound!!!

Do you know any sites that sell such shoes? So far I've only found dollmore and very few pieces in Tensiya!!! Do you know any other places?

Thank you very much!!!:)

*hugs*

10. SD13 boy sized shoes fit, if you want boots it would be better to get them with shoelaces or they might not fit.

Sabriell

11. Hound-sized shoes and boots come up regularly on ebay. I've gotten several that way.

12. Hi

If you look on e bay for - magictailor - they have shoes for Hound. They are in London UK so they won't have far to ship to you. And they are good value for the money.

I bought some lovely jumpers for my dolls and they were just gorgeous.

(I probably shouldn't really post this here but I am half Greek living in the UK!)

Regards jazz

13. Thank you a lot guys:) !!! I keep looking on ebay but didn't find anything that I like so far :roll: but I'll keep an eye on!!! ^_^

jazz make sure to let me know if you ever visit Greece :D , I'm trying hard to find as many people as possible like us here to share my really uncommon interest...too few until now, you can count them with your fingers....:roll:

Anyway, thanks a lot!!!;)

14. I got Orly's on ebay from eylcwsd. I know it's not an online store persay but they appear to always have some up and for an affordable price and shipping... and they help steady Orly's ankles so that he can stand! :D I can't express my joy in that enough.

15. hi, i bought two pair of shoes for my El when i first got him from eylcwsd, and when they came they were way too big. they are for the hound, saint, etc. that seller on ebay sells several pairs of shoes and boots that are just right for the hound. i hope you find some, the prices are reasonable too. elisabeth

16. I have some shoes from happydoll (dollheart ones I think) (pic) that I thought would be SD sized but are really hound sized. they're huge.

17. Thank you for all this help guys!!! I'll try to find as much stuff as I can! I sure choosed to buy the bigfoot:lol: !!!

;)