1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which 80cm doll would you like to own?

Aug 24, 2009

1. In brief...when I started out with BJD's my one wish/dream was to one day own a BIG resin BJD!.......That dream has come true with Dollmores Lusion Dolls................... I really would love other BJD doll makers/companies to start making 80cm dolls too!
      *80cm with BIG proportions....14-15inch head diameter....26mm Eyes ect............*

I would like you to name ONE *80cm doll that you would most definitely purchase if you had the chance..........;)

Here is my Dream 80cm BJD............Dollstown Ganga.........Just as she is now, only as HUGE as a D'more Lusion........:aheartbea

xen :)

2. Actually, I think Black Dahlia is just perfect! If I can ever scrape together the money, she will be coming home!
      I would love to have a proportionally even larger Dollstown Elysia to be her mum, though. She'd be, like, 2/3 human size. :o

3. Does it count that I already have my dream 80cm doll in the form of my Mecha Angel Elf Sabik, Nickolaus Volker? :sweat

4. Saiph mecha angel

5. Dollmore Lusion as well. I'm hopefully going to get her for my 21st! I can't wait! :D

6. Hm, I'd want all my dolls to be in scale with each other, so if I had an 80cm doll I'd want it to be extremely muscular and non-human looking. Some kind of magical humanoid creature.

7. If they made Soom Spinel in 80cm, i'd be all over him

8. Soom's Saiph, that giantess haunts me. Someday....

9. A Soom Sabik female with smaller breasts and overall leaner build.

10. Other companies are making larger dolls. As you said, Dollmore is, and Soom's Mecha Angels have been mentioned, and Angel of Dream has 90 cm dolls.

11. Ah, yes, Oakie....indeed I know about the wonderful *Soom 80cm and the *AoDream 90cm....but....*these BJD's are not the same sort (big) scale that I mean.....it's the 14-15 inch head size 26mm eyes and the proportions of Dollmore's Lusion dolls....that's what I'm wishing for from other BJD makers/companies...;)

xen :)

12. I'd love to see Volks go up to 80cm. I would love to a Nono that was 80cm tall with a more mature body than even the SD13 but not as akward looking as the SD16 girl bodies. Heck I'd like to my Shoyo as an 80cm.

13. Oh dear, I can't imagine wanting a doll that large, no matter what sort of sculpt! ^^;;

I hope the companies surprise me with something I can't resist (why not) but I don't crave a huge dolly!

Raven

14. I didn't think I wanted an 80...then along came Dahlia. I hate these companies for making me want bigger dolls. :|

15. i'm the same way, when i was a kid i couldn't even play with, say a barbie and a jem doll at the same time, but i'm weird that way i guess, the loophole i use now is my dolls are difrent types of fey

16. I can completely agree with the Ultimo Doll thing. It would be wonderful..:D

As far as dolls that exist go I would say any of the Dream of Doll boys. Though I'm rather short so they would probably be half my height.

17. Unfortunately me dream doll being an 80cm doll would automatically disqualify it as my dream doll.
      I find regular SD size to be incredibly cumbersome. I prefer MSD size.

18. My real dream 80cm doll is my Mecha Angel Corvi. I just wish his body wasn't so scrawny for his height.

I'm curious to see the boy doll that is planed for the Lusion line. I'm sure it'll break my heart when I see him as I already know I won't be buying him. I have very set parameters for the scope of my BJD collection and to me the Lusion scale takes me towards a whole different kind of hobby. I don't have the money or the focus to take myself down that road. I'd have to decide to abandon my character dolls and head towards art dolls. :(

19. I looovelovelove Soom Saiph, but after seeing how big and awkward my 70cm Kyle Reese is, I decided against ever saving up for her. I'd never be able to carry her comfortably at all! She's over half my height!! o__o
      But I think she's absolutely gorrrrgeous. If only they made her a liiittle smaller.