1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

which fullsize delfs do you wish they'd make mini fees out of?

Nov 20, 2007

1. i wasjust looking at some pictures of a Luts Dambi (one of my fave Luts dolls) and i was wishiong: man, i wish i could have a version of that. . .only minifee sized!
      who knows mabye we could start some kinda of petition to have a mini fee Soony. . .
      here's my list:
      Dambi and Soony (as metioned)
      Juri
      KUM-RAN

2. Yder! Without a doubt. :lol:

3. Breakaway. *____* and Woosoo, of course, because I'm too lazy to mod a MNF SS Chiwoo myself.

4. Miyu!!! And preferably as an Elf! ^_~

And I'd love to have a Mnf Elf Chiwoo. Wouldn't that be the cute!

Raven

5. Moon, Breakaway, Woosoo, and Shine. But definitely a Moon and maybe a vampire one at that.

6. miyu! oh an mnf miyu would be sweet.

and if there was a reverse...oh PLEASE make a delf shushu T_T

7. The only problem with downsizing some of the heads is that the proportions change. Look at a Chiwoo and a MNF Chiwoo. The chin is almost nonexistent on the MNF. I don't know how a Woosoo, say, would translate into that size, or a Moon. (Although I would like both if they were half-way there even!)

Conversely, a full size Shushu's eyes would be ENORMOUS in proportion to the rest of the face.

8. eh IF and soony seem to have massive eyes anyway ^^; they seem to alter some of the features from mnf the delf anyways, like i think proportionally they are set out more 'adult' looking, like delf shiwoo seems to have slightly smaller eyes? i dont know, but theyre definately differant anyway XD

9. I second Soony :)

10. Yder elf...please? xD
      njdsakbghr tanning yder elf would make me happy.

11. I'm not a MNF fan much..actually..not a MSD fan much LOL
      but I think MNF Yder will be cute XDD <3333333
      AND OMG HOW CAN I FORGOT MOON.
      SEXIEST.THING.EVER!! :aheartbea

12. Definitely a Yder! I've been hoping for a MNF Yder since the line came out.

After that, Shine or Lu Wen would be good, depending on how they're done ^_^

13. I think that Shine would make a really cute Mini Fee, personally. ^^; Generally speaking, I'm not a very big fan of mini's, but depending on how he was done, I would be tempted!
      -V

14. If they ever came out with double joints on even the arms of a MNF, I'd be in hog heaven.

15. That'd be PERFECT.

16. Miyu by a mile! :love

As a matter of fact, even though I own a CP Delf Miyu, if they ever come out with a MNF version, I'd get her too! (No elves please :sorry )

17. Add another vote for a mnf Moon.

18. All of them! It would be awesome to see how they look like, specieally Soony and If.

19. I would like a mnf If!!!

20. MNF Elf El!