1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which kind of "fantasy type" dolls do you want the most?

Jun 26, 2014

1. I don't know if this topic is already been posted before. But...I wonder which kind of "fantasy type" dolls do you want to own the most.

I myself owned a Vampire Miho and he looks very cool for me after I sent him for a new face up. :) My favorite fantasy type is vampire and fox (Kitsune)... Which type is yours??

2. I really want a 70cm male Tyrannosaurus Rex!

3. That's must be cool! I'm also a fan of dinosaurs. If they can make a T-Rex in BJD, I guess many people will order him. :love

4. My choice is a little cliche, but definitely winged elves, and kitsune, too.

5. I love dinosaurs as well, however it seems most companies tend to stick with dragon-type fantasy styles. I'm really hoping for some awesome dinosaurs in the future! A 65m female triceratops would be equally awesome.

6. Selenae : I agree! Wing elves are definitely cool. I always dream of a BJD which is as gorgeous as elves in the Lord of the Rings trilogy...:love

Arekushia : If I could choose, I would get a Velociraptor BJD! Or a mini Brachiosaurus baby...

7. I love all kinds of fantasy sculpts! It's so fun to see the new things that the companies think up. I'm not sure if there is something MORE I want to see at this point (mostly because I already have so many dolls).

I like/have:
      Elves
      Drow Elf
      Vampires
      Fairies
      Hooved & Horned
      Egyptian god
      Bird-footed
      Centaurs
      Anthros
      Little Red Demon
      Blue Cat-like/Avatar-like girl
      Antelope/horned headed guy
      Frankenstein monster
      Robot-body guy
      Mermaid

8. n/a

#8 Minerva, Jun 26, 2014
      Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    9. I'd also like to see more reptiles. ^^
      Also dolls with multiple arms, legs and eyes are quite rare, I'd like to see more of those as well. ^^

10. A transparent bjd with elf ears!

11. I like my neko and my demons and daemons. They are fun to make costumes and stories about.

12. I am getting a Neko boy, I saw a fairyland dragon male, a deer antlered boy from ringdoll, and a werewolf from loong soul. I pretty much am a sucker for anything with fantasy elements. I find animal like things to be cute!

13. The two I'd like to see most right now would be an MSD-scaled male naga, and a tall MSD/short SD-scaled doll with cat/beast legs. I mainly have elven characters to shell, but I've also got three characters that fit into those types of bodies, and I haven't seen any yet that truly fit what I want. Beyond that, I do just love seeing everything that comes out from the various companies and how creative they can be!

14. Dinosaurs would be very cool!

I'd like to see another take on a spider-person--Doll Chateau's is too spindly for me. I would also like to see more leg articulation.

15. I agree, more limbs sounds like a great idea. Souldoll Shiva comes to mind but not much else.
      I too would also love to see more merfolk, an octopus or squid would be awesome!

I really want to see some "uglier" dolls.

16. Dragon with Dragon head and werewolf with wolf head!

17. I would love a Froud style faerie. Also would love to have a 70cm+ beefy minotaur guy. As an ancient Greek nerd I need one bad lol! :)

18. I know they already have them out there, but someday I would like to own a centaur or mermaid/man. Dinosaurs and minotaurs sound really cool too. I also like vampires, elves and faeries......Oh, who am I kidding? I think any fantasy-type doll is awesome! :)

19. Wow! :love So many kinds of fantasy type dolls!!! I wish that one day some companies will hear our wish and make various kind of fantasy type dolls like more mermen (actually I saw more mermaids than mermen BJD...Why??), dinosaurs and reptiles (Haven't seen any company do before) and probably more "Yokai characters"; such as Bakaneko (cat x human), Joro-/Tsuchigumo (spider x human), Tengu (crow x human), etc... :dance I wanna see!!!!

20. I am head over heels in love with any sculpt with hooves--fauns, centaurs, you name it, i love it. I thought i'd be really into elves too, but i recently got a secondhand RS Mei and the first thing that popped into my head was make her faun legs. XD