1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which Volks FCS heads are Sato only?

Aug 25, 2005

1. I can't seem to find a list via search, and I only know of three that are Sato-only. Anyone have the definitive list? (I'm sure all the ones I want are on it, but figured I'd check anyway ~_~)

2. Bam! XD That's the link I use. Go go Aimee's website...! Go to the heads section and it'll have by the head if it's Sato-only or not.

3. Let's kick it up a notch! (OK, we need to stop watching FoodTV now... XD) Here are the heads that are Sato exclusive:

F13, 14, 18, 20, 21
      M5, 6, 7, 8, 10

4. F-17 too, I think.

5. ah, thanks. I was getting a 404 error there earlier so I must've been typing it in wrong or something.

And at least two of the heads I like are sato ^^;; now if only I could get them in sunlight! ~_~

6. Nope, F17 is regular. *checks the book*

7. *pokes*

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=33375

</shameless advertising>

8. F17 is Sato exclusive. It used to be standard in the old FCS but not anymore.

9. Really? O.o; The newest book (Le Modele pour Lange) says F17 is regular, not Sato exclusive. O.o;;;

10. Last I heard F-17 is Sato only. But maybe they changed it back...I hope I hope!

11. Thanks for the rec but I'm just not personally willing to go that high price-wise. (I feel like if I'm paying much over $900 I need to be buying an LE :/) If a sunlight boy is in my future, it's going to involve a trip to Kyoto in person... Or just settling on a freshskin boy. *sigh*

12. Yeah, you're right. :oops: It'd help if I read all of the blurb. XD

FYI to everyone else: F17 became available at Sumika after October 23, I guess. :oops:

edited the availability date-- 10/23/04, according LMpL.

13. It's kinda hard to read 'cause of the pictures in the background. I had to squint to look for the Sato-exclusive letters on some of the heads. :oops:

14. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! I love you Connie! *glomps* Thank you Hieru too!

*runs around like headless chicken*

15. O_O! Get outta here!! You mean...I -don't- have to go all the way to Kyoto to get Soh???? *faints dead away from joy* More money in the pockets for home!! ;_; Joy joy joy~ Merci merci merci!

And do you mean it will be available after October of THIS year or it was made available after October LAST year?? %D

*will go check this out on Sunday!*

16. *dances with Soulabyss*

17. *is reminded of that oh-so-long-ago TV show "Perfect Strangers" and Balky's patented Dance of Joy* XD

We so happy we do the Dance of Joy! *dances with Mutehoney*

18. I should really start something along the lines of the F29/17 Mad Fan Army of Crazy Go Nuts, shouldn't I? This is the best news ever!

19. F17 ISN'T Sato only?! *headdesk* Sooooooo did not need to hear that. XD Maybe Saku can have the body he was intended to have now instead of Kohya. >_<;;;

Thanks guys~! *dance of glee*

20. This IS some of the best news I think...for some few people! Maybe you should start that little Mad Fan Army, Mutehoney ;) *invites Kaighn to dance too*