1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Which Wig?

Jun 26, 2008

?
  1. short and straight

2. long and curly

3. long and straight

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. Which Wig suits Min the best, just a vote for fun:)
      [​IMG]

2. I've voted the long and straight one, which is unusual for me as I tend to go for the 'wild child' hair look aka tinybear wigs lol!! But I love Min in her simple straight wig. Her curly one gives her a more mature look and the short one makes her look boyish - great for a tomboy look!!

Whatever, she's megacute and I want her :fangirl:

3. I also voted long and straight, but the first one is nice too!
      btw, she has CUTE hats! :D

4. I voted for long and straight but I also like short and straight! They are all cute and it was fun to vote!

5. Ok, i agree Min is back in her factory wig and looking great. Thanks for your input.

6. I like the short one best :O

7. Long and straight. Tho I like them all, she is a darling girl.

8. I think they're all wonderful, but I too like the long and straight best :) Yet all mine have TB wigs, LOL. I have been styling the TB wigs though, and it's really fun because the results can be dramatic :)

9. I like the short wig best:)

10. Well, I suppose that she can have an image change from time to time :)

11. oh i missed this thread, but i would vote for short and straight, it looks so cute on her!
      then again all three look cute on her so then you can change it depending on her mood ;)