1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Whispering Grass - Thomas

May 19, 2013

1. Oh my, everyone's Thomases are so pretty! ♥_♥ Favorite sculpt of all time! It's so awesome to see how many different ways this sculpt can be prettied up, such a diverse little brat. <33 I keep meaning to post here, and then I end up with another wicked trickster on the way and decide to wait so I can include him, too...it's a vicious cycle. :D But for now, here are two of the trio of spoiled beauties who are home so far: meet Smirky and Sulky! Sleepy was busy napping during this clone bonding session (the Lokisleep™ is super important, guys) so perhaps he'll make an appearance later. ;) Let's be real, there's little else Loki loves more than being fussed over and made much of by...himself. :D

[​IMG]

"My kingdom for some gel and a flatiron..."

All of them have been painted by their outrageously multi-talented creator, ira_scargeear! <333 My lame camera and photo editing skills do not do them justice, they seriously look like tiny living gods. Phenomenally detailed artistry, in the sculpt and the faceups! :D As for bodies, we have a new and old style Soom Super Gem (65cm) in action for these pics, although there are a few other bodies in play when more clones decide to join the party at once. But usually, this is the trampy one lounging around in precious little clothing and taking spoiled divahood to new levels:

[​IMG]

"I am a god! Buy me things, you dull creature!"

Yes, more often than not that command is obeyed. :P

Loki isn't shy with his affections, he also enjoys snuggling up to other dollies! He splits his time between frenemies That Woman and Mewling Quim, an ever-growing army of Lati babbus, and even Big Brother, who is (for now) a pitiful, faceless substitute in a blond wig - filmed exclusively from behind, for obvious reasons - until Chris is ready. Check out his preorder on Etsy, it's open right now! WG Chris and Natalie are perfect complementary sculpts for keeping any Thomas company while he's in lockup. Again. :D :D

[​IMG]

"If I make Thor jealous by cavorting with these pathetic mortals, perhaps he'll deliver me from this Odin-forsaken cell and instead chain me in his chambers for safekeeping..." More of Loki's perfectly legitimate life goals. Sigh.

[​IMG]

"I still intend to kill you in your sleep for this, brother. Slowly, intimately, in every way I know you enjoy fear
      "

Yes, I too suspect he means something other than kill, but I'm not about to poke holes in his creative threats. ;)

Jotun Loki will be on his way home from the Whispering Grass day spa shortly...no word yet on how the clones will react to their new blueberry diva cellmate. :D

[​IMG]

2. One year he was lying in a drawer. I moved and so there was no time and space for him.
      But yesterday I finally found the courage to try his first face-up :aheartbea

[​IMG]

3. He looks awesome kulibrnda! :)

4. Thanks :daisy This is awesome sculpt. I like him :)

5. Does anyone else have the Thomas head on an 18 yr Dollstown body? It seems a little small (the head), but maybe with a wig and clothes (which I don't have yet) it'll look ok, I hope.

6. I got my Thomas head on Dollstown body. The neck is a bit thicker. So I will modify it. But otherwise I like the ratio of head / body like that. But I prefer a smaller head to look realistically BJD
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

7. Thanks for the photos Kulibrnda, Thomas looks great! The outfit & wig really do make a difference.

8. Oooh I was looking at getting mine a dollstown body. Your pics have further confirmed my like of the proportions >w>