1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Who Are These Dolls?

Mar 1, 2009

1. http://www.dolkot.com/shop/step1.php?number=1499

Ok, I really love both the girl and boy mold. And I'm gonna be really embarrassed if the answer is right in front of my face, but I looked up and down their site [[I think...]] And I haven't found any like them. [[Unless I'm totally blind D: ....]]

Please tell me! Are they different versions of the MSDs on the site? Are the limiteds? I must know!~

[[Haha, I keep having this same kind of problem... WAIT. WHILE I'M AT IT! How come the Volks sites show different dolls? Like, the english, L.A. one, or whatever it's called, it has completely different dolls from the non-english sites. At least, that's what I see. Why is that? And where/how can you order the dolls from the non-english sites? Cause they are friggin' gorgeous. And I like... Never see them in the marketplace... Sorry, that was completely off topic. D:]]

2. Oh crap, really? I knew it was gonna be.. Painfully obvious... Woo, go me!~ Thanks for the help! It's been bugging me so much. @3@;;

3. little Bera and Loon, I think. Not too familar with dolkot....

4. That's gotta be a sleepy version of Lai (who is supposed to be the son of Amon and Bera), and Lala. They're definitely minis, and based on the lips they can't be Day/Daisy or Yun/Yuna.

I didn't know there were sleepy versions, though - I wonder if he's older, a limitation, or a prototype or something? I'd love to have a sleepy Day head!