1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Who Fits What

Sep 15, 2005

1. Does anyone have any links to Teen Trends outfits online? Googling only turns up the the dolls, and I'd like a look at what the clothes look like.

2. http://everythinggirl.com There is a Teen Trends logo to click on the right.

3. You can also see them on Amazon.com
      :)

4. Ken you say? I am glad I keep an eye out here reading stuff. :daisy I just bought a Ken top and pants (hahaha but the pants came in the package). But the top looks like it might fit my Little Fair (must try it out tomorrow). And the set costed 2 bucks. Hmmm a top for 2 dollars I like it. ^-^

5. Perfect! Those are some pretty cute clothes. :grin:

6. I don't know if we have this info, but... I see that nearly everything can deal well with MSD shoes, but do CP/Luts Kid delf shoes fit on MSD boys?

7. I've had experience with the Bratz Petz Outfits fitting Little Juniors very well.

The hats are a little large (unless you go for big floppy hats or can make them smaller like I did). Generally what comes in these sets is a jacket/vest, a messenger bag, and a hat.

Here's an example picture of what it looks like on my Mars, Christian.
      http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b162/marsmalicious/DSCF0107.jpg

8. I've had a couple good experiences with my Volks MSD's and the Teen Trends outfits. So far I've purchased:

Kiana's Weekend Wear (black skort with red plaid, red tank top with black trim, and black hat) - it is stretchy and fits like a glove. I like the look and it's the outfit Sorcha is wearing in my avatar. Shoes do not fit in the slightest. 4/5 rating.

Kiana's Night Out (green three-tiered skirt, black corset-y tank top, leggings) - the top fit my MSD very well, the leggings fit ok after I broke the ankle seams, and the skirt didn't fit at all. The outfit was worth it for me for the shirt and pretty necklace though. No go on the shoes. 2/5 rating.

Deondra's Weekend Wear (slashed knee jeans, white and blue top, white hat, sandal shoes) - TOO TIGHT!!! The pants were like skin on a sausage in the thighs and the booty, and the tops were like... nipple city (way way tight) The hat fit, and with some nudging the shoes fit too, with slight overhang in the back. Not reccomended for Volks dolls at -all- unless your girl likes wearing too tight clothes. 0.5/5 rating - justfor the hat, because it rocks.

Edit: Got the Deondra's Night Out set. My 'review' of it:

Deondra's Night Out (black asymmetrical skirt, pink frilly top, necklace) Fits so-so. I had a little bit of struggle getting her hands through the wrist-holes, and the skirt sits very high (almost to her waist joint) on her waist. The necklace pulls the eye away from the protruding nipples. Overall, not too bad for photos and such, Sorcha can sit in the outfit and it generally looks good. Not her style though, so you'll be seeing it in the marketplace soon. 4/5 rating, imho.

9. I just got my Tonner Matt boxers for Eiichi (AR Cien) They fit him perfectly and I love them. So does he.

[​IMG]

Sorry he's grabbing himself. He snaped his hand away from me when I tried to move it and put it right back. *shrugs* He's got a strong mind of his own sometimes.

10. I have a Soulkid Sweeni and a Volks MSD and here is what I have found. Sweeni is a bit slimmer than my MSD. Teen Trends items fit Sweeni very well. Most of them are tight on Yuni(MSD). Hopscotch Hill clothing from American Girl fits them both very well.( except for the shoes), and the accessories are great! Some of the 14" Betsy McCall tops fit. Hats from Betsy McCall work great. Pants and skirts are generally too short, although I do have a Betsy McCall mini skirt that they can wear. Also as has been mentioned Tonner's Matt Oneill tops work great and even the sneakers can work with a little prodding. They are tight, but I got them on. I also have a Boyds Bear christening gown that fits Sweeni great. Friends 2B made stuff I have found is hit or miss. Most tops fit, but the pants are definetely too tight as are most skirts, but I did find 2 skirts that fit Sweeni. Elastic waist things such as the Pj's are really cute on them both.

11. Just a quick question of clarification: Friends 2 B made shoes fit DOD, or just the clothing?

12. Thanks Kayley for the Sharmin information. The TT tops are rather loose, but do-able. Also for ALice/Sharmin the Tonner Tyler clothing fits great, if tightly. The sleeves are short in the fitted gowns etc, but overall a wonderful fit. The Ashton-Drake Gene things will not fit except for the sweaters. Gene has a very tiny waist compared to Tyler and much bigger chest. I understand that some of the Franklin Mint things will fit as well, although I can't vouch for them personally. No clue about the pants fit on any of the lines. None of the shoes will fit poor Violetta's long toesies. Poor dear, she's just like me.

13. Just the clothes. The shoes are these weird fat footed stuffed things. We gave a pair of the tennis shoes to our dogs. THey loved them and promplty destuffed them and flung the filling all over the livingroom.

14. So does anyone know how Custom House clothes fit on a Volks MSD? There are some cute clothes there but I'm unsure if they'll fit my MSD Myu.

Thanks for the help!

15. errr..... does friends2bemade fits a Male DoD? :? :oops:

16. I can verify that Soulkids can wear 7/8 and some 6/7 wigs--my Aislinn (SD Katie) is wearing an Ajumapama wig with no problems. :)

17. Ok so I coudlnt find this on here (Im sorry if I missed it) does Kid delf shoes fit DoC's? I was measuring my girls foot and I htink they woudl but I dont want to order anyuntil i am sure they will.

18. What about Dollmore Kids?

19. I got one of the black and white striped mini-fee sweaters from Luts, and it fit my kid delf boy just fine. Its cut a bit wide in the sholders, so it has a more "grown up guy" look than a little kid look. Closely fitted clothing probably wouldn't work as well.

20. I'd really appreciate it if someone could compile a little chart for the Serendipity dolls (like Sharmin~).

If not, maybe I'll be brave and go out and try Dae-seong in some. ^ ^;;

Thank youu~