1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Who Fits What

Sep 15, 2005

1. Also, I have found out that tank tops made for Groovy Girls (those stuffed doll things with yarn hair and expensive accessories ;) ) fit my Kid Delf girl perfect!! Well, a bit snug across the chest, since the groovy girls have no difference between their middle and chest, but it looks ADORABLE!!

The pants fit for photographing purposes only. They do not fit over her behind, but looked cute as gauchos in this pic:
      [​IMG]

My stupid blurry camera acting up again...
      [​IMG]

Short but sweet:
      [​IMG]

2. With the FRIENDS2BMADE stuff, I have a major question! :D

I'm assuming it's just the regular "Friends"...but is it them, or the Sweethearts, whose clothes fit? The Sweethearts, on the website, say they're 17" tall...and the regular Friends are 14". However, the Friends are skinnier, it appears.
      Has anyone tried the Sweethearts clothes on, if they're too big....and seen if a bit of stitching up the back might make them fit?
      Also, does anyone know if the backpacks and hats fit/look all right on our darling MSD-type friends? Mine is a Luts Delf Kid girl.......wondering if any will fit! The bucket hat [​IMG] looks sooo cute!!!
      Unfortunately, the closest shop to me is in New York, so that's rather out of the question. I'm near Boston, and I've travelled as far as the Walmart in Salem, NH....but I won't drive 3-4 hours to find dolly clothes that may or may not fit. =P If I had a reason to go out there already, well, then sure...but not just to shop for clothes fo her, after spending $40-50 on gas! ^__^

Also...any clue if the glasses/sunglasses fit?? ^^

Here is what I'm looking to order for my very young girly girl:

(if the Sweetheart is what fits....I want this! [​IMG])

Also...
      [​IMG]
      That's four skirts, one pair of shorts, six tank tops, seven tee shirts, four bags, one hat, two hairpiece sets, a fan prop, bracelet, necklace, and mask prop...
      All for a total of $103.55. Pretty damn good!!!
      (Annoyed a bit that they're charging me tax on a website, but oh well...try finding all of that for your dolls anywhere else for that price! o_o)

so...before I have to go through buying and (hopefully not) returning....anybody got any hints or tips?? :)

3. I've read somewhere that American Girl clothing fits MSD, but rather loosely, so one would have to tie them with an apron. I forgot the URL to someone's site, but they had their MSD in Kirstin's dresses.

Once I get my Delf Kid, I'll see if American Girl clothing works on her (I have Felicity clothes and I'll see what adjustments I need to make...yay! safety pins). I also have Magic Attic Club clothes. Magic Attic looks simillar to Hopscotch Hill and Teen Trends, but I won't say for sure until I've tried (and posted pics!). ^^

4. Bratz baby clothing (the big ones obviously) sets shirts and jackets will fit DoCs

5. Nobody has an answer on the friends2bmade question? Hmmmm I'm tempted to just order them all....*laughs* But if they don't fit, I'd be disappointed...and friends2bmade doesn't seem to have yet found its way onto the Ebay marketplace of the world! :)

Any suggestions from anyone?? I know someone said they got the pink skirt set...did the top fit? Hmmm...as I said, a little over $100 is an AMAZING price to be able to get so many great clothes for my dollie, but $100 is also a lot to lose should they not fit well. Ah, well.

As for American Girl...I wouldn't chance it. They're much fatter than our girls, and ESPECIALLY if you have a Sharmin, you'll end up just frustrated, I think.
      A big puffy dress, like Felicity's, might work well being tied back...but just for photographic purposes. I have my girl in a lolita-ish dress from a porcelain doll who's somewhat AG sized....but again, it just works for a photograph session.

She looks like a right little porcelain doll!!! ^__^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. I bought a regular friends2bemade outfit and it did not fit my Irang. The jeans were really unique, as the seam running down the back of both legs were velcro all the way down on each leg. Thet shipped very fast. It would be great if the 17 inch clothes fit.
      alaska

7. American Girl clothing is huge on minis. I mean, my girls are probably at least twice as wide and twice as thick as Ichiiro is. I'll put Ichii in some of Molly's clothes and take some photos later, if I can.

8. With Teen Trends and DODs: It depends on the bottom. My boy fits into the skorts that come with Weekend Kiara, but not into the black and white scripped leggings that come with one of Kiara's other outfits. The girl CAN fit into Weekend Kiara's boots, but they fit very tightly and are hard to get back off again. I had to widen the slit in the back to get them on/off.

Friends2bmade pants with the elastic back are a little bit short on my DODs, and the shoes are huuuuuge. However, some larger dolls might be able to wear them. Sleeves tend to be a bit on the short side, too. They fit, they're just short. I don't have any velcro backed pants yet so I can't tell you about that.

Springfield collection clothing is much too big for a DOD, especially the shoes. They *look* as if they should fit, but they don't.

Cancan J-series wigs fit my DOD girl very well, the one she has from them is about the only wig hers that isn't constantly flying off her head.

ETA: Click the links in my sig to see Valentine in Teen Trends and Zachary in Friends2b made.

9. I haven't tried any of my American Girl stuff on my Sharmin, but I REALLY don't think that AG stuff would fit MSDs. o_0

It's a pretty good match for my LUTS boy. The only problem is that he's too skinny for the shirts, though they tend to look fine, and the sleeves are a bit short. Also, the shoes are too wide, and the pants are too wide and short. ^ ^;;;

Now, forgive me for posting my SD boy here... >___<

[​IMG]
      Here's Taizo, with a white AG shirt. Notice how it's big. ^ ^;;

[​IMG]
      Again, the shirt is an AG shirt, and this one, although wide, fits the best out of the ones I have sleeves-wise.

[​IMG]
      Here, Taizo's sweatshirt AND shirt (you can see it peeking under a little bit) are both from AG. They're big and the sleeves are short, but they don't actually look bad! x]

[​IMG]
      Lastly, here's another picture of that shirt under his sweatshirt. It's big, but it fits pretty well. Oh, and that's my Sharmin all the way to the left modelling a Treen Trends outfit. ^ ^;; I have to say, one of the things that frustrates me most about the AG clothing, is that most of the shirts are velcroed at the top, and since Taizo's so skinny, the two flaps of clothing at the bottom that aren't velcroed together tend to part so you can see part of his back. So they aren't ideal for photos where you see their backs (unfortunately, I don't have a photo of this, but maybe sometime I'll add one). x-x;;

I hope Taizo and I were helpful~~ ^_^U

10. For Friends2BMade, the pants can be really tight and may not fit girls with bigger hips. The clothing tends to fit around, but is a bit short (so many of the shirts are belly shirts). They would probably fit the 30cm Petite Ai/Lati Doll green dolls well since they aren't much smaller around and are shorter.

Friends2bMade threads (with pictures and outfit reviews:)
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8407&highlight=friends2bmade

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16189&highlight=friends2bmade

Info about Sweethearts, looks like they won't fit (but maybe shirts would fit loosely?):
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32741&highlight=friends2bmade

11. been scanning through this thread and I do hope that Groovy Girls (at least some) will fit my Soulkid Harang. I'll have to ask my best friend to bring some of her Groovy Girl's clothes over for me to try out (Yay for friends with clothes!).

There doesn't seem to be very many people posting here who have Soulkids :( It's a shame because they're awful cute when you get them done up right, and I need more clothing suggestions XD

12. The pink and plaid F2BM outfit doesn't really fit, unless you like the clothes short and tight. The hat, forget it. I posted a picture of mine somewhere in the other F2BM threads.

13. Connie,
      Have you tried any of the F2BM stuff on Liebchen yet?
      I sold off all my stuff, but remember it was tight and short on MSD's, so am thinking it might fit Liebchen better?
      :)
      Michelle

14. It might, but I think it'd be really ill fitting because the dolls themselves are pretty hefty. I sold off my stuff too, but I'll see if the Build a Bear by me sells any separates and get a piece to try.

15. I saw Deondra (Teen Trends doll) modeling a golden outfit on a site a month or two ago. She looked very different 2nd edition maybe? Does anyone know if they are continuing the Teen trends line? Walmart had the dolls on clearance after christmas. My Local Toys R Us did not clearance the dolls but is sold out of the outfits.

16. I did notice some other outfits, but nobody's quite sure if they were a prototype design that was nixed, or a new line that may be coming out. I wish we could find out!! ;D

17. Not much stuff made for an MSD DoD boy eh? :/ Sucks. So hard to find anything that would be relativley cheap. I'm really hesitant to buy things that are like $28 or $48, that's enough to buy ME something nice. >_>

GUESS I'LL JUST HAVE TO GET REALLY GOOD AT SEWING LOL.

18. Volks SDC wigs fit perfectly on DoDs (actually fit better than the 3 DoD wigs my Yen has tried on). My Souldoll Katie is currently wearing an old burgundy cashmere sock as a dress (which fits rather well), but I have tried MSD clothes on her. The clothes were made for boys, and fit, but they made her look very masculine! She is wearing SDC panties right now, which fit like a charm!

19. Wanted to warn people in advance. While some Teen Trends pants fit DOD girls, others do not. I only have two pairs of pants. The pants the Kianna doll comes with fit perfectly. However, Deondra's weekend fashion pants do not fit. They get VERY snug around the hips and can barely be pulled over the butt. You CAN close the velcro on the back, so the doll can wear them standing. HOWEVER, the instant the doll bends, the velcro pops open.

20. For Serendipity Sharmin/Alice/etc here is what I've gathered~

Wigs: 6/7 - dollmore 6/7 wigs seem a bit big to me, ajumapama ones fit PERFECTLY (like no velcro/etc needed!), Global Doll wigs are a bit to small.

Clothing:
      -Teen Trends - So far, everything I have tried on will fit her. Some of the shirts are a little large, pants and shoes fit snuggly.
      -Hopscotch Hill - I've had people tell me these work too, and I've seen a few dressed in them, but I haven't personally tried. ;_;
      -Friends 2B Made - same as above~
      - Luts Mini Fee clothing - perfect fit ! I purchased a romantic uniform (girl version) and it fits like a glove. I have not tried the shoes they offer for MF, but I will next.
      - Volks SDC - tops are a tad bit large, everything else fits alright though.

Pretty much anything made for an Unoa will fit (however that doesn't mean anything made for a sharmin will fit an unoa @_@ Unoa's hips are slightly larger.)

feel free to add to this!