Who is the Switch face-up artist Hongsojeog?

Oct 31, 2019

1. As the title says, there’s an artist who works with Switch who apparently is called Hongsojeog. They’re the one who did the faceup on the MochaBrown Waseon doll (pictured below) and possibly others, though I wouldn’t know which ones. Ultimately what I’d like to know is if there’s any other place they post pictures of their work, like a social media account or something, maybe an Instagram? I am absolutely in LOVE with their work and would love to see more.

If anyone has any information regarding Hongsojeog, I’d love to know!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. #2 Boar, Oct 31, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    3. Ohh you’re right, that does look like it could be them! They don’t provide very much information, though, so it’s a bit hard to tell :huh?: Thank you for linking them regardless!! They’ve got really cute pictures :D

4. Ya I agree and you're so welcome!! I'm just sorry I couldn't help more! Even if it's not the original artist they seem to be tagging some of Hongsojeog's face up works so at least that's a plus! They're a beautiful faceup artist and I see why you would love to follow their works! As for if Hongsojeog has social media, I certainly can't find a definitive answer. So far I've only found tags and mentions like with the links. I will certainly keep my eyes peeled though unless someone finds out more! :whee: