1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is your favourite wig artist?

Feb 5, 2016

1. Frappzilla! frappzillastudio.weebly.com

Oh, & I love Fantyfoo as well. AMAZING talent!

2. This is easy answer for me, AmadizStudio. Though I'm sure you have heard of them.

3. Yeah, i am follower of those 2 also yes :)

4. I really love FantasyDolls on Etsy (Fantasydolls) - affordable, really nicely made hard cap wigs that fit really well and the owner is a delight to deal with and very ready to do you complete customs, including custom-dyed locks matched to swatches you provide.

5. My favourite wig artist on Etsy is SophyMolly: SophyMolly
      Also I have tiny wigs from Sherbet Lolly Dolly: Mary (her store is on facebook), and I just met this russian wig artist on Facebook, her name is Voitovich Ann. Her wigs caps are crocheted, and you can wash her wigs, and restyle them. Really amazing works.

6. Definitely Amadiz Studio. Good quality, excellent design. I bought 3 wigs of artist today.

7. I just got two gorgeous PukiPuki wigs from EvaLi905 on Etsy - they're a brilliant fit and very soft. Sadly she doesn't go above 6-7.

8. I love CandyFlossWigShop hands down.

9. Fatiao on etsy sent me a really quality wig that I love, love, LOVE!

10. I really, really like Eclipse21 - she makes really beautiful custom design wigs, and I particularly like her for making nice, realistic looking shorter haircuts. She's here on Etsy. She's pricey, but her work is totally worth it.

11. I love fantyfoo! That is sorabjdfashion on etsy. She makes sure the quality is there and the wigs looks so good finished! I wish to own a wig from her someday but I want some for my male SD dolls. I am waiting for the day. I believe she doesn't take commissions but she makes beautiful wigs for msd girls mostly I believe. Don't quote me on this. I found out about her through a friend who showed me her instagram. Fantyfoo is the best for quality and realism for a finished product. :)

12. For fur wigs I really like Customcritterdesigns and EchoWigs on Etsy.:thumbup I also recently came across Frappzillastudio and Amadizsudio and lurve the rainbow coloured wigs they make. I don't own any yet from either of those two, they are pretty expensive but they do look like they are of very high quality so maybe in the future I'll be lucky enough to be able to order one. :eusa_pray

13. I've only got two wigs from EchoWigs, but I love her work. The wigs are colorful and soft and they fit well, and I just love them. Alistair says he loves them too! LOL