1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Who makes doll bodies with one piece torsos

Aug 18, 2007

1. Is there a company that makes super dollfie bodies that dont have the seperation of stomach and chest? Like a doll that will look good in a swim suit...or do all dolls made with the speration between their chest and stomach?

2. standard Volks Super Dollfie have one piece torso.

3. Standard Volks SD10 girl torsoes are one-piece. I'm not sure about other companies BJDs, though. :)

4. My Elfdoll boy has a one-piece torso. His is the shorter-leg version so I don't know about the current one they are selling.

5. A few I can think of:

Soom boys and girls have low split torsos, as well as CP boys and girls. (Torso is solid, they bend at the waist.) The Leekeworld "Gentle" male body is the same. The Elfdoll boys both do as well.

My Gaia has a one piece torso, but she is a tiny. :)

~Anrui

6. Elfdoll Ruru is the only doll I know that has a solid one piece torso. She was a one-off issue from elfdoll though.

7. The first one that sprung to my mind was Unidoll's Jace. Phwoar... :wiggle

I'm not sure whether the other Unidoll boys have the same, er, physique though...?

8. The old iplehouse-bodies only have a hip-joint. But they're not for sale anymore so you have to find one in the marketplace.

Not all CP Girls have a lower hipjoint. Some still have a waist-joint, I know my Lishe has one.

The Kid delfs have a waist-joint, it's only the mini-fee's and the normal Delfs that have a lower joint. Senior Delf has a waist-joint again.

But indeed the Volks SD10's girls are a one-piece torso. And I believe the boy-bodies too. Well at least Michaels and Ushiwakamaru's bodies are a one piece.

9. Everpurple Iris has a beautiful, one piece torso.

Jay

10. Glorydoll also has a one piece torso.

11. Volks SD10 boys have the solid torso too, indeed. There's a Full Choice System option for a SD10 boy body with a torso joint, but apart from this, SD10 boys have the one-piece torso.

12. Demon Garden male 1/3 bodies don't have the torso joint. Not too sure on the girl bodies.

13. Since we've mentioned Unidoll, don't forget Raurencio boys!

Also, Elfdoll LE Bambu had a one piece torso as well.

14. eluts' delf and fairyland's feeple boys :)

15. Some torso joints are so well hidden it's hard to notice them. Look for ones hidden under the breasts.

16. The best one peice torso body, in my opinion, are the SD10 standard male and female torsos. Very posable, yet sturdy.
      -Morgan

17. My favourites are the already mentioned from Cerberus Project. The Feeple sold at Fairy Land and the Delf sold at Luts.

18. Dream Realm's first two bodies also have a solid upper torso. And the Leekeworld Gentle body as well^^

19. Luts makes one! That's already been mentioned above, but I thought I'd throw it in for emphasis XD