1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Who was your favourite tiny of 2009?

Jan 1, 2010

1. oh that is difficult I love a lot of my tiny's , but if I have to really make a choice it will be toadstool but with his new body from the realpuki!!!
      after that my realpuki's, then my fidelia and fuuga, then my puki pipi and piki....my other tiny's aren't getting much attention...
      [​IMG]

2. It's difficult to decide... But I think my favorite would be one of my OT-dolls, Shani by Berdine Creedy.

My favorite tiny that's on-topic here would be my Miradolls Bellis... Oh, wait, I'm not sure she's on-topic, either!

Ok, third time's the charm:

[​IMG]

Ronja, my Domuya Potpourri!

3. Hmm, I love my Bygg but I'd say Hati is my favorite. Perhaps its just 'cause I've had her longer, but her cute paws and button nose really pull at my heartstrings.

[​IMG]

And looking at this thread, methinks Fairyland'd plans for world domination through cuteness are progressing nicely. ;) Heck, my first doll purchase of 2010 may involve a Pukifee. xD

4. Even tho I got several new dolls, my favorite is my Lati Tan Belle, Treasure--I wanted her for over a year and was finally able to find one! But my Realpuki Soso (Butterbean) is a close second.

[​IMG]

5. OMG Jenny, mine are exactly the same as yours!
      [​IMG]

6. My favorite dolls (and all my purchases this year) were tinies. My Ante has to be my favorite, though.

[​IMG]

7. I think the Realpukis have my vote. I was able to resist the regular Pukis, but just had to have a Tyni.

8. My fav tiny of 2009 has to be my MinoruWorld Junior Minoru, Hermine. She is my first BJD and arrived early this year. I adore my pukifee too, and I'm sure I'll love my incoming bambicrony, but Hermine is really special and unique. She'll always be one of my fav dolls I think :aheartbea

[​IMG]
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/katinthewoods/4224649537/

9. Agnes, my pukifee Ante, has found a very special place in my heart.

10. I've been a Puki owner for a while now, but my Little Fee Flora, Brindle, was a wonderful little addition to the family.

[​IMG]

11. Hands down, Lily, my CCC Fidelia Firefly (and I got an embarrassingly large number of tinies this year - mostly Lily's fault!).

[​IMG]

12. My Soom Glot is my favourite as she is the first tiny I ever got, but my Soom Bygg and incoming Soom Afi are also favourites! I also cannot resist Littlefee! :D

13. Mine has to be Gro - my PukiFee Shiwoo girl. I got her brother Tjalfe's faceplate LittleFee Shiwoo elf boy) in 2008 so he can't compete - even thoug I got his body 2009. My "Pukamster" (PukiFee Hamster faceplate) Quark is very dear to me too though.

I think what makes me love Gro so much is her personalety. She's this clever confident happy little girl. She is not afraid of anything because she has no clue that there might be a reason to. It's not that she thinks everyone loves her - the idea that anyone doesn't love her just doesn't occur to her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dustbunnie

14. I'm bucking the trend of Fairyland and Soom dolls to post my favorite tiny of '09, Whisper, my Dolkot Hand Fairy Peya:

[​IMG]

15. ..........

16. Another Little Fee Ante here, Ante Elf to be exact.

I got most of the money for Agnes as a birthday gift from my friends Asneth and Dustbunnie and then I waited forever for Fairyland's "summer"-event. Agnes arrived late fall and she's a very much loved member of my dolly family and absolutely my favorite tiny of 2009. :aheartbea

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Annefia!

17. Since I got all of my dolls and all of my tinies in 2009, I don't think I'll quite manage to pick a favourite... my favourite tiny is the Fairyland Pukifee... but I have three and aren't willing to open myself to getting killed by small resin fingers if I named a favourite!

So since I can't safely pick a tiny - here they all are! (they are ironically, ALL Fairyland!)

[​IMG]
      left to right:
      Ma'at (PKF Bonnie), Ianthe (LTF Lishe), Isis (PKF Bonnie), Ares (LTF Rachel), Persephone (PK Flora), Icarus (LTF El), Osiris (PKF Zoe)

18. My favorite has to be the demanding, butter-wouldn't-melt-in-her-mouth Elsie, my PukiFee Ante.

[​IMG]

19. Littlefee Bisou!
      i thought Ante will be my favorite since I've wanting her for so long!
      but before my Ante arrived, Bisou arrived first and i was in love!
      so now, he's still my number 1 ^^

here is Lotte
      [​IMG]

20. Waverly moved into my home and my heart this summer

[​IMG]