1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Who's Excited For Halloween?

Oct 28, 2018

1. So we're nearly at autumn's end and will soon be time for Samhain, Halloween and other forms of celebrating and respecting those who have gone before. So, what spooky company dolls have caught your eye? Are you planning to do anything Halloween themed with your dolls? Do you have photos of your crew enjoying the festivities? :celebrate

2. To be honest, it’s not a big thing in my family or where I live. But I do like looking at horror themed dolls so I’m looking forward to seeing what people come up with! Hopefully there’ll be some photo posts!

3. I love silly sock sweaters, so my crew is ready for a spoopy Halloween. Here's the MSDs:

[​IMG]

and the SDs:

[​IMG]

4. I love dressing up my dolls for Halloween! My tiny is going to be a wizard this year!

5. I am really excited for this year! :celebrateI used to make my Halloween costume every year starting in July, but these last couple years in school I've been unable to do that, or even really celebrate Halloween at all. This year, one of my commuter classes ends at 5pm and is only a couple minutes from my parent's house, so at least I can see some kids in costumes instead of spending it in my apartment where they don't seem to trick or treat :(

6. I'm not big on Halloween and don't really do anything to celebrate, but Lakin and Marley are ready for it! Marley says she's going to wear her costume year round as pajamas, and Lakin says this is the only time of year when no one questions a grunge guy for dressing as a princess. (He tries to be a different Disney Princess each year)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. I had planned to make my girls Halloween outfits but the month has crept away from me! So I’ll get some Halloween fabric on sale and prepare for next year :lol:

8. I love Halloween, but I never really get that excited over the day, more so the vibe the whole month has. I tend to get more excited about going to Halloween Horror Nights!

9. #9 Nell, Oct 29, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    10. I try todo dress my Yo-SD girl every year if possible. This year I feel really lazy and don't have much time so she's going to be a mummy! I found a beige ribbon I'll wrap her in and that will be all xD

11. I adore Halloween! I don’t really have any plans for dressing my dolls up (I might not even be able to play with them the day of lol) but I have been “celebrating” Halloween by taking advantage of Ringdoll’s Halloween event! I may be broke this Halloween but I’m super happy...

12. I don't dress my dolls in anything special for Halloween but I do autumn displays that include dolls. This year I did fancy glittery pumpkins, a bare branch tree & my tinies in sailor outfits. Must get some good photos to share.

13. Not doing much Halloween themed besides our anual Halloween meet with the Greek group and I don't really fancy using my dolls in any Samhain rituals but I'm definitely redressing the entire crew to feel warmer and more autumn-y for the season! And altering bits and pieces of their display too, of course~

14. I made a couple things out of Halloween print fabric so that they had appropriate clothes for the October meet up. I have another outfit cut out but not sewn yet. I'm a little obsessed with Halloween, and one of my Real Pukis will eventually have a Halloween themed house!

15. Halloween is like the calm before the storm that is upcoming winter and the chaotic holiday season of Thanksgiving and Christmas for me. I absolutely love spooky, supernatural stuff, so of course it's my jam (and why'd I say the calm before the storm? I don't look forward to Christmas at all:shudder, and cannot wait until the holiday season is over once Halloween has passed:sweat).

I haven't had much time to do stuff with my crew for the holiday because I've been extremely busy as of late, but I just managed to take a quick shoot with Nira, who's the most suited to Halloween amongst the bunch:
      [​IMG]Spooky Gothic Girl by jade-eyed-cat, on Flickr

I'm hoping I can get in a few more before Halloween ends :kitty2

16. I'm excited! I'm not actually planning on doing anything for it, but I really love seeing everyone else's themed photos. And I just love the atmosphere and the time of year.

17. Last year I dressed up my MSDs (I only had the four) in costumes for Halloween and did photoshoots of them acting out their costumes. This year since I have a much bigger crew, they're all dressed in autumnal clothing instead. I have some Halloween decorations for one doll and have done themed shoots with her, but aside from that this year my decorations are doll free. I'm getting lots of ideas for sock costumes tho!

18. Saaaaame here! I was going to make some stuff for my boys but oh well! Next year! :lol:
      I'll have to save all the clothing creativity for Christmas~ but I am loving everyone else's photos!

19. Yes, it's always fun to see what others are up to with their dolls :)

Oh my, those jumpers are awesome! I've hadn't thought about using patterned socks but they work really well :D

20. That sounds magical! XD Tinies do lend themselves quite well to Halloween costumes :)

Yes, it's fun making a costume but I also haven't been able to do anything for Halloween for quite a few years as i'm stuck on my own so don't seem worth it. But it's nice if you can get to see some of the costumes others come up with, some of them are so creative! I hope you get to see some trick or treaters :)

Haha, those costumes are awesome. I totally agree that the pickles costume needs to be worn as PJs. I love the idea of Lakin dressing up as Disney Princesses, he's pulling off the Jasmine look so well. It makes me curious, what other Princesses has he dressed up as?