1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Why worry about his junk?

Mar 30, 2017

1. I can't say it's ever really bothered me one way or the other... As long as my dudes can actually wear pants reasonably, I'm not particular about the details.

I have to say my Spirit Doll guy's "optional bits" do make my inner twelve year-old snicker, though. Poor Islyn. :lol:

2. Realistic Penis - No Penis Who cares its a doll xD id hope you weren't trying to show a doll's penis to everyone.

3. @DODLuver many of us have one or more traits or doll anatomy characteristics that can absolutely make or break our desire to buy a doll or at least drive us to hybrid or sometimes mod. There is sometimes a certain amount of snickering if it involves breast, penis or bum size and shape :wiggle but it's pretty common to care about any or all of it enough to discuss.
      A lot.
      Even I wondered in passing what kind of penis sculpting the male Dollfie Dreams would have. ;)

#23 mimimontoya, Apr 13, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    4. I don't really care if their penis mark the clothes, as long they can wear them and they do have one. I'm not buying a Ken doll after all.

I find super fun when they are more realistic and the bodies with penis option is pure genius to me, so much comedy could come from this.

5. I would like realistic male parts made out of some kind of squishy material. Maybe silicon attached with a magnet so that I can pull it off or put it on as as I'd like.

6. Holly hell, this would be the best thing ever! I would buy it too, just so you know companies ;)

7. Haha! with the parts being squishy, there is no problem with fitting into tight pants and there would be a realistic bulge.

8. Honestly, this is one of the things I look for in a male doll body. I mean, it doesn't have to be huge or interchangeable, but I'm not about the tic-tac dick life.

Some bodies, such as Soom ID72 of the top of my head, even have sculpted pubes. I gotta say, the detail there is part of what keeps me circling back to that body.

9. It would solve all problems, bad dragon did mini dildos so it should be possible.

10. I was thinking more of a flaccid organ...but the other options could be done too. ^^;;

11. yah i think i understand it in a sense

12. Yeah I know, I just think if they did such a small size, doing a flaccid penis should be possible as well. It would be more a change of material to make it soft. And I think breasts on this style were already made for bjds.

13. Even if it means investing in bigger-in-the-crotch pants/trousers for my boys, I want that essence of realism for them. I'm not buying oversized, expensive versions of Ken dolls here!

But, seriously---I much prefer realism to being stylized, and that applies to the manbits. I actually went out of my way in search of bodies for two of my main boys that had those extra optional parts; it's what drew me to Loongsoul in the first place (that, and their reputation for very poseable and nicely sculpted dolls). Also, I'm not really bothered by the manbits being there; after taking a couple semesters of life drawing, it doesn't really phase me that much.

Sign me up for that. I'd be on the company that accomplishes this in a heartbeat:D Especially if the optional bit is interchangeable between companies. I'd order extras for the bodies that already come with those optional parts.

I really hope I don't come off sounding like a real pervert.... :XD::sweat

14. Ooh! it sounds like a really do-able thing! Just need to research the bodies come with optional male parts and see if I can come up with a mold that will fit universally to all of them.

15. Was it Nobility Doll that had the guy with the squishy silicon nipples? The technology is obviously there. ;)

16. Lol this is a topic right up my alley as I only collect guys! I want realism in my dolls hence that's why I buy them. So it goes without saying I would want that realism in my dolls.

17. I'm with Jade-eyed-cat - getting squishy bits that are, well, squishy would be awesome. I took a look at Loongsoul's option penis parts and they just use a magnet, so I'd think it wouldn't be terribly difficult to retrofit dolls either. Maybe there could be multiple size options? That would come in handy to fit multiple companies, sculpts, and those trying to retrofit.

As far as the discussion about realistic genitalia, I'm for it. It seems really odd to have beautifully sculpted dolls with muscles and veiny forearms to then have a flesh-colored tic-tac between their legs. My poor EID boy got pantsed so much when people saw him for the first time and I would talk about his lovely sculpted details...;)

18. I'd love to get squishy man-bits cause that would be so much more realistic IN CLOTHES...Just as squishy breasts on the girls (like those Dolfie Dream ones) are on my total wish list (CORSETS).

19. Absolutely yay for squishy parts! (And that goes both for the boys' downstairs department and for the girls' upstairs one.)

That being said - I gotta confess, I'm not fazed by my boys' (lack of) junk detail. Don't get me wrong, I can see why the tic-tac / Ken doll effect bothers people, I'm just not one of them. (Probably because I'm not much of a visual type anyway and forget stuff once it's out of sight - once my boys are clothed, I couldn't remember whose junk is detailed and whose isn't. :sweat)
      I do like a well-sculpted body, and I still want to give my Granado guy the full body treatment precisely because he is so nicely sculpted, but as my dolls don't usually spend much time in the nude, as long as they look right in their clothes (= with a bit of a bulge, but not looking too happy all the time) that's all that matters for me.

20. I want Loongsouls interchangeable penis body XD Gimme more not flat!! I have characters who need to show off haha! Tho I do find when female dolls have a little line... its.... strange? Maybe because its not really part of the doll that's as necessary as an accurate male frontal part in terms of clothing fitting and stuff