1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Wifey's transaction Feedback

Jun 1, 2006

1. Please post here if you have done a transaction with me, Wifey, and would like to tell the world how keen and great I am.

2. Hi! I was one of the people who heard of you thru this thread

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65294

I was a bit skeptical, but I must say I am VERY impressed! You shipped it so incredibly fast and the items are wonderfull. I can't wait for my boy to wear them! The details on the jeans are great. Thank you so much :D

This seller is not only fast but so generous and a great seamstress too! You can see the details on the jeans I got in her sellers thread.

3. bought things from you twice and everything was great both times! Love love love the clothes! :)

4. Shipping was fast, and the products are great! I bought several pattern-tests for discount, and even THOSE are very nice! I will post pictures of my boy wearing them once he gets home! <3

5. was my pleasure and my little MSD hat is too adorable for words..

Thankyou again.. 1o stars for Wifey

6. She was to great and awesome. All of her stuff was to die for. Highly reccomended, and FAST shipping. Yay. :D

7. Awesome fast transaction, wonderful items. I am VERY pleased and will definantly be ordering again!

8. Awesome, highly recommended. Will be ordering from again.

9. I know from past buys that wifey is GREAT to work with, nice funny and amazingly fast! be sure to go to her shop to see for your self on the great quaility of her work and afterwards be sure to come back here and tell people about it!

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63671

10. Here's the clothes I recieved from Wifey... Actually these are for free! She made me a set of clothes for my incoming doll since I don't have anything to wear for my doll when she arrives... Thank you Wifey ur sooo kind! I know there are some difficulties concerning about the mail... but glad that was over! Thanks again! Hey I love the second pack you sent me... Actually it's my favorite! I love the pink top... thanks a lot! I owe you everything!

^.^

[​IMG]

11. Wonderful seller! Fast shipping, the items are top quality, I am very impresed! Great seamstress! I plan on being a happy repeat customer!

12. Wifey customed made 2 shirts for my long torso boy.The pieces are wonderful! She kept me informed and even sent me a picture to check which colors I wanted.

The shirts are well made and sized perfectly. I will be ordering from Wifey again!!

Highly recommended!! Very quick service!!!

13. Wifey is awesome! She sent my boys some really cute and well-made things, which they just can't get enough of! Pics here and the infamous "Sulla is an Alien" shirt here.

14. DEAR WORLD WIFEY IS GREAT

i ordered pants and some shirts, they got here today and i am very pleased - excellent quality, just fabulous; top quality work that rivals stuff that i've gotten from like, dollmore <3. if you're considering buying from her - go for it, you will not be dissappointed!

15. Absolutly wonderful seller!!! The clothes I got for my little girl are wonderful and were shipped to me very fast. Highly recommended. ^^

16. I ordered a pair of jeans and a beautiful shirt from Wifey and they were made so, so nicely! They're gorgeous and fit my boy perfectly!

Her craftsmanship is wonderful and they're very, very sturdy. :D

I will definately buy from her again.

Thanks, Wifey!

17. I just got my stuff today! Wifey made a nice white t-shirt and pretty floral cords for my MSD sized girl. She won't be here till Friday but I'll take pics this weekend and post a link here...

Very well made, great price and a friendly person!

Thanks!

18. Thank you so much! I got my little outfit today, I didn't expect it to come so fast, it's really cute and I'm very impressed by the quality.

I don't have a camera on hand now, so no pics until later. The first thing I noticed is the quality, it's really well made. It's sturdy and all the seams are finished. Not sure if I can explain it clearly, but they are just like miniture human clothes and don't have that toy feel to them, which is a great thing when it comes to msd clothes imo. I'll try to post pics later when I can get my hands on a decent camera^^

Thanks again! I'm very glad to have this outfit

Katherine

19. you have such great quality clothes and my boy just loves them ^_^

20. I LOVE WIFEY.

I just got my Convict shirt today. Looks absolutely awesome on my boy! <3

[​IMG]

It's wonderful working with Wifey, and she makes great quality clothes!

My hands are so shaky XDD