1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Wig & Clothes for Notdoll Miriam/Pandora?

Jan 17, 2010

1. I happened to stumble upon these dolls and fall in love, but notdoll doesn't seem to have any clothes for them :\ So looking around I've read that she's a sort of an in between size doll, but I'm wondering what other clothes would she fit into (be it from an ABJD company or otherwise). A lot that I've seen seem to be made for immature bodies which wouldn't really fit on her(...I think, to me it seems a loose fit ^^; ).
      Also what wigs can she wear? I'm looking at some wigs on souldoll but I have no idea if it's the right size.
      Thank you in advance, I'd love to get Miriam but I also don't want to get banned for showing her nude/underdressed :<
      Sorry for being such a newb I'm not familiar at all with tinies, Miriam is the first doll in her size range to catch my eye :X
      Again thank you for your patience trudging through my long winded post.

2. I have a Pandora and love her. She can wear Barbie clothes and also some Blythe clothes. She has a tiny head and wears a 4" wig. Here's my Pandora in her default wig and dress.

[​IMG]

3. here is mine in Tonners Tiny Kitty clothes, the boots are from the outfit as well
      [​IMG]

and in Barbie clothes
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      shoes are not Barbie, I bought them at mimiwoo on ebay, they come in red and white as well and are sort of rubber, blue wig is Monique size 4

4. Bumping this up as I am interested in getting one of these girls :)

5. I have been looking for clothes to fit Notdoll Pandora, would clothes such as Momoko, Blythe, Obitsu 1/6 clothes you can get from Mimiwoo fit? How about shoes?

6. bumping up this thread...

7. bumping this up!

8. Momoko clothes are a great fit, theyre abit tight on Mini Gems but a nice fit for Notdoll girls. In general smaller Barbie clothes. Barbie shoes fit, and most Mini Gem/ 1/6 size do too but have a bit more room in the toe, but look fine.

9. I just ordered my Pandora! I loved the Lucy I had years ago, so I'm very excited :)

Looking forward to trying lots of Blythe stuff on her!