1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Wig Wing Feedback (ALL)

Apr 30, 2011

1. I noticed there wasn't a Wig Wing feedback thread, so I decided to start one. :)

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

2. * What did you order?
      4 SS/YoSD sized wigs (They also included a free wig brush as a gift - I was very touched).

* When did you order?
      April 27th 2011

Wonderful! This is one of those companies where it's actually a joy to communicate with them on every order. They got back to me right away and answered all my questions in great detail. They were very kind and polite. Their English was perfect (that's hard to come by these days with some companies in other countries).

Very easy. They don't send out invoices/confirmation emails like most companies do, you log into your Paypal and send money to their Paypal address which they give you the email address for. So that might be a bit harder for people who aren't Paypal-savvy and don't know how to transfer money properly. But since I do, it was very easy. I also prefer to shop that way when I can, so I know just how much money is taken from my account at a time and know exactly when it will be withdrawn.

They shipped it later that same day and it arrived today on April 30th 2011!

It was more than appropriate! These are the best quality wigs I've ever received; they have won themselves a new customer for life.

Yes, exactly like the sales pictures.

I am overjoyed with these products. They are more perfect than I ever could have imagined. For me, these aren't 'just wigs', these are 'THE wig'.

N/A

Yes! I plan to place many more orders with this company in the future. Everything about them is too wonderful not to.

Absolutely, their products are wonderful and hold up very well.

3. * What did you order?
      It was a G.O so lots of wigs were ordered, 10 total.

* When did you order?
      January 22nd.

Perfect! They answered quickly with all my questions and were always polite. It was a bit slow around the lunar holiday but I wasn't expecting them to answer at all then so that was fine by me!

Super easy, just send them the total over Paypal.

The wigs shipped out on January 26th. They would have shipped sooner but we ran into the lunar holiday.

Very! I absolutely love the quality of the wig I ordered and am upset I didn't order more.

Yep!

200% yes!

N/A

I plan to very soon. <3

As long as the wigs were in good condition then sure.

4. * What did you order?
      I ran a group order for 10 wigs. I got three for myself: One in size SS (6-7") and two in size L (9-10")

* When did you order?
      Early March

Excellent. All of my posts on their board were answered within 24 hours, and they gave me my tracking number very promptly after shipping.

Very. They accept payment by paypal and don't charge paypal fees. They charge a flat price of $27/wig for US orders, plus EMS shipping costs.

They shipped two business days after I submitted payment. And they actually apologized for not shipping the next business day due to a postal holiday!

Yes. The price is reasonable and the quality of the wigs is excellent.

I noticed that most of the wigs were slightly darker than they appeared in sales photos. Styles were exactly as pictured.

Yes, very.

N/A

Yes, either individually or running a group order.

Definitely.

5. * What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      I ordered on April 1st.​
      Communication was fantastic!:fangirl: They replied immediately and answered all of my questions. ​
      Very easy. I had to sent payment through paypal.​
      I paid on April 1st and they shipped April 2nd, very quick! Another reason why I recommend them. Because they use EMS I got my wig on the 5th of April! So very fast shipping! At least to the US from my experience.​
      Absolutely! I think the quality of the wig is better than the Volks default wig I received with my Kun! Gorgeous in person, and I love brush it because it's very soft and silky.​
      Well, nothing is ever going to look exact, but for the sake of answering this question, yes. It is similar to the sales photo and you will love it in person.​
      Very! I have informed them that I will be a regular customer :sweat
      Not able to answer.​
      Yes! And you should too ;)
      No, I prefer to order things new because I am really anal about things:sweat

6. * What did you order?
      One wig in in their SS size (6-7)

* When did you order?
      I ordered on June 25.​

Amazing! I had lots of questions, and Wig Wing answered every single one of them in a timely manner, despite the 13-hour time difference.​

Super easy. I used PayPal, and I'm used to doing that. They don't bill you, they just tell you the total and you send them the money through PayPal. They tell you the email address to send it to.​

Not long at all! They shipped one day after I paid, so that they could check my payment and get the wig all packaged up. With EMS shipping, the wig arrived only two days after it shipped...BUT I didn't expect it to be so fast, and so I wasn't home to sign for it. I scheduled the redelivery and got it the next day.​

The wig price was very appropriate. They charged $27, which is a bit more than I expected, because the price on the website translates to approximately $21.50. But I think the extra money is no big deal, as the wig is of exceptional quality. Shipping prices, however, were astronomical. I paid $24 for EMS shipping. They offered me the option for airmail, but since airmail would only be $4 cheaper, I opted for the quicker option - EMS.​

It looked even better than the sales pictures. The pictures showed a different "mocha brown" than any of the other wigs on the site. I had asked them if the color was truly different, but they replied that it must be the lighting. That's definitely true! The color is 100% perfect, just what I wanted. The pictures don't show how soft the wigs are, too!!​

Yes! 100%. I was nervous about paying $51 just for one wig, but it was so very worth it. My doll looks amazing, the wig is better than I could have ever hoped for. Wig Wing even sent some Korean candies along with the wig, and they were delicious :P​

Not applicable xD​

Absolutely! If I have the money, of course! They were a pleasure to work with. They were so kind, even through all of my annoying questions. They're going to be my go-to place for wigs!!​

If the product was still in good condition, then absolutely. I would love to save some money wherever I can!​

7. * What did you order?
      2 SD/L-size wigs.

* When did you order?
      November 8th 2012

Communication was great. They responded to let me know items were in stock and then let me know as soon as the package was shipped with tracking number.

Very easy. The gave me their PayPal address and I paid the amount due.

It took them four days after I ordered to ship the wigs. But do keep in mind two of those days were weekends, which they do not work on. Once shipped, it took exactly 3 days to arrive at my front door.

Absolutely, the quality far exceeds the price!

Exactly like the sales pictures.

More than satisfied, I love these wigs so much!

N/A

For sure! This is my second order with them and I have a third order planned soon.

Yes, and I have. They hold up very well. As long as the past owner wasn't careless with the wig, I would buy them second-hand as well.