1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Will Ellowyne Wilde clothes and shoes fit other dolls?

Jan 27, 2012

1. I think I read somewhere that Ellowyne clothes and shoes fit Unoa, but which one? What are other good companies/ places to buy clothes that fit Ellowyne and other dolls of the same size?
      My friend just got me one of the Ellowyne dolls and I think she's just gorgeous, but the clothes and shoes are really to die for!
    2. I'm shocked that the shoes fit Unoa...from the catalogs it seems that Ellowyne's shoes are tiny. I do think I heard once that the outfits fit the smaller resinsoul bodies. I agree by the way, the outfits really are to die for. (My 6 yr old is constantly asking for them, maybe her 8th birthday)
    3. No, the shoes will not fit Unoa, although they may fit the one that is taller more like a fashion model
      (Unoa 2.?) Ellowyne's feet are slimmer and small through the ankles.
      Her clothes will fit fairly well, but the bust may be pretty tight if you are using the large bust chest plate. If there is something in particular you would like me to try for you, I have most of the Ell outfits and a Unoa. She can also wear Kitty Collier by Tonner well.
      Clickable thumbnail
      Again, she can't wear the shoes, but you can always sell those. I think this is called South of the Border.
    4. I can't find it now, but if you do a search, there are a couple of threads where people have asked about Ellowyne clothing and which BJDs they fit.....I know because I have been one of them, lol:)

DD and I have quite an extensive Ellowyne collection since we've been collecting her since she first came out and from what we have seen, her clothing fits most MSDs. The leggings will be too short and usually bodysuits are as well.