1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Will mini elfdoll soah fit Riley clothes?

Sep 7, 2008

1. Just curious, A riley doll and the mini soah look to be about the same size- 20cm. Does anyone know if they could share outfits and shoes?
      Thanks!

Not sure if I could get one anyway- Do they ever restock these tinydolls?

2. I can't help you regarding the clothes, I'm afraid. However, I did see a Doona (Little Soah) on the 'Doll Peddlar' shop site, yesterday. You could try there to see if she's still in stock.

3. My ElfDoll tiny Soah, Ryung, and Hana Angel and Devil, all share some of Riley's clothes. You need to be careful about the length of pants and some sleeves, but in general, things work okay. My Ryung is wearing a pair of seamstress-made jeans with Riley's "skateboard outfit" jacket, hat, and shoes. The shoes are a little large, but look fine with the jeans. My Soah is wearing a Riley seamstress-made kimono, and it works perfectly. My Hana Angel is wearing a Tonner Tiny Ann Estelle dress, and also wears Tiny Besty dresses on occasion.

I have seen some of these dolls in the DoA marketplace from time to time. In fact, I thought I wanted to sell my Ryung, but changed my mind after seeing how nice IngieBee's enhancements to her Ryung looked. :fangirl:

Good luck!

4. My Ryung and Hana wear seamstress made Riley PJ's that are really cute on them, but I think that Riley is a little chubbier. But a lot of dresses tie in the back. I was thinking of getting more outfits for Glimmer, but haven't done so yet.

Betsy McCall Anne Estelle, um.... Kickits are supposed to all fit fine according to the doll peddler.

Aw, thanks Sabrina, I'm glad you liked Glimmer :) and I'm glad she made you change your mind!

BTW, Glimmer sometimes wears a really hot looking number by Robert Tonner's Kickits dolls, (going batty) that fits her personality really well. It's a little tight, but does fit! so if kickits are the same size as Riley (not sure) watch for leg and arm length, it'll be tight :) Not sure if the body stocking for that outfit is supposed to be so tight, but it does go on my Ryung :)

You can still get Soah at the doll peddler, which I believe offers layaway (always a help!)

http://www.dollpeddlar.com/product_info.php?cPath=1276_1318&products_id=13783

5. thanks for the help!!

6. Tiny Betsy things fit for the most part. Some of the tops that have more fitted sleeves require you to remove the hand to get it to fit, but everything else works. Same with Tiny AE. The shoes also fit Hanas/Sooahs. I've also had wonderful luck with the old 8" Madeline clothing. Everything I've tried fits because Madeline's hands are about the same size as Hana/Sooah.