1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Will this hook fit a mini fee head cap

Aug 24, 2008

1. Will this hook fit a mini fee head cap? Or is this for hands and feet only?

http://www.eluts.com/

edit its the small "S" hook in Tools section

I am trying to find out since it doesnt say on the description and am stillwaiting for luts to answer another question of mine

Its the part that hold the head cap in place.. I dont have a mini fee but some one is asking me. Right now they are trying to use a Volks SD size hook but its to big of course....

thank you

2. The link doesnt work.
      Minifees dont use hooks, they use a one touch neck system.

3. Its the part that hold the head cap in place.. I dont have a mini fee but some one is asking me. Right now they are trying to use a Volks SD size hook but its to big of course....

4. Urm... How old is the mnf? I had one and her head cap just clicked in place.

5. Thats a good question. I'll ask her ..

6. Seconded on z3r0. MNF don't use hooks usually, they use a one-touch with a headcap that clicks in place. The only hook for the head is under the one-touch system, in the neck.

The link actually says at the bottom "S-hooks for the hand part." so I'm not so sure they'd fit for a MNF head, even if she was trying a MNF without a one-touch.

7. Ahh ! so maybe she would need the whole neck system?

8. side note: they have the one for Delf neck part for 7 dollars on their "Parts page" not tools but they do not have for mini fee...

9. MNF one-touch systems are never sold on the site, and Luts no longer sells Minifee AT ALL. Meaning nothing. Not parts, not dolls, not tools for said dolls. ^^ Fairyland has taken over selling their MNF however, and if you request in the order comments box that you would like "X number of MNF neckpieces in X colors," they add them to your order and send you a new total with that calculated in, since they don't sell them up front on the website. Each neckpiece is $10, so it might be wisest to order one through a group order, if she needs one.

10. ahh! Okay thanks so much for that info I would have never known... I will let her know

Thanks again!