1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update Wind dolls - French and european LUMEDOLL preorder

Apr 4, 2009

1. do you also ship to germany? :)

2. Of course !! And, you will have free shipping too from 600 €uros :-)

3. Hi there, I'm considering getting another BJD so I gave your company a look. From what I've seen you do ship to Norway (yay!) which makes me happy, what I was wondering about though was that I saw that you offer body blushing? I was wondering if you had any examples of it, I looked around but I couldn't really find any?

I suspect that no matter where I get my BJD from, Norwegian customs will bite me in the... bottom <_< But it might pay of... *Considers*

4. Suggestion: Write your question right at the start of your post. Questions in the middle of lines of chat easily gets overlooked.

5. Hi :-)

First, thank a lot for your interest !! We ship to Norway of course, and with free shipping if you buy for 600 &#8364;uros or more.

You can see our last work face-up here:
      HERE P.17

And here are pics of body blushing and face-up by me:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

6. News 2010.03.23

Hi Doa !!

The wonderful Shiva from Souldoll are in sale now at Wind Dolls:
      HERE

We take layaway program and the big Wind Dolls event is not finished yet !!!

To answer to send @-mail and MP, if you order only one part from my new companies (as an Angelheim sword, or parts, heads, or clothes, or doll), you can get a free gift (as free dolls for example !!).

NEW !!! If you order Shiva from Souldoll (Shiva or Shiva-G) you can also be eligible for the gifts as if you buy from one of my new companies !!!! You have only two days to order and have free gift (as a free doll for example !).

All details here (click on picture):

[​IMG]

7. Hi DOA :D

Wind Dolls is now the French dealer of Alice's Collections.

Please enjoy and visit our new pages full of new items for your dollies :aheartbea

CLOTHES FOR SD and MSD SIZES:​
      [​IMG]

CLOTHES FOR TINIES​
      [​IMG]

We have now clothes for everyone (boys and girls from 1/6 to 70 cm !).
      Visit this link to see all clothes !!

The sizes of clothes:
      1/3: suitable for SD, most 60 to 65cm boys and 58 to 62cm girls.
      1/4: suitable for MSD and similar size dolls.
      1/6: suitable for YO-SD and similar size dolls.
      70cm: suitable for dolls around DF 70cm

SHOES​
      [​IMG]

WIGS
      [​IMG]

EYES
      [​IMG]

And don't forget all our BJD companies !!

[​IMG]

:fangirl:Thanks for your visit :fangirl:

8. We are now dealers of two new companies: DIKADOLL and OCEANMOON:

DIKADOLL

[​IMG]

They propose dolls from 12.5cm to 73cm with 5 different skins: white, normal Yellow, Normal pink, Tan and grey skin.
      Jointed hands will be available too very soon.

OCEANMOON

[​IMG]

They propose a 50cm girl, 26cm tinies, as well as SD heads.

Thanks for your visit !!

9. Hi :-)
      Thanks for your interest.
      We are interested too by Spiritdoll, but for the moment, we are waiting for an answer from them...

10. OCEANMOON AND WIND DOLLS are proud to propose a new special and free dolls event to you !!!!

Come and visit us !!!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

11. WIND DOLLS is now the dealer of ANGELSDOLL !!!

Come and see their dolls and don't hesitate to ask us in case of need !

[​IMG]

12. WIND DOLLS is now the dealer of DOLL FACTORY !!!

[​IMG]

13. WIND DOLLS is now the dealer of SUGARBLE and SHINYDOLL!!!

SUGARBLE​

[​IMG]

SHINYDOLL​

[​IMG]

14. Here is the the new Dollheart preorder !

Order Deadline: 28th May, 2010
      Estimated Launch Date: Sep, 2010

New Fashion Line - Tarot

Do you like Tarot? According to http://www.facade.com/tarot/, The Tarot is a deck of cards that originated over 500 years ago in northern Italy. Although the Tarot was first used in a game called Triumphs, it was quickly adopted as a tool for divination, and popularized by occult societies such as the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. The early Tarot symbolism was deeply rooted in Medieval and Renaissance Europe, but over the centuries it has grown to incorporate everything from Astrology and Kabbalah to Runes (which predate the Tarot by 1000 years) and the I Ching (which predates the Tarot by 2500 years). Today, the Tarot is far and away the most popular tool for spiritual introspection in the West.

[​IMG]

Thanks for your visit !

15. UPDATE 20th of May:

NEW MONIQUE WIGS AND EYELASHES at WIND DOLLS !!

[​IMG]

16. [UPDATE 28th of May:

NEWS FAIRYLAND DOLLS AT Wind Dolls !

[​IMG]

And don't forget our special Fairyland event !!
      [​IMG]