1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Withdoll 16cm Tinies Discussion - Part 2

Dec 20, 2016

1. hey guys,did you see withdoll new dolls?
      I saw in withdoll facebook.
      I really love one of them..
      How can I add the picture here?

woww,she's so cute!

#1 janicerickman, Dec 20, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2016
    2. @janicerickman - Lulu says thank you!

I'm not on facebook. Are they a re-release or new sculpts?

3. Hi all. We just got home. This is happiness.
      Withdoll Coco:dance
      [​IMG]

4. @Goris she is so cute, congrats!!!

5. More new tinies! What do people think of the Baby Leopards? I could really go for Lena--if I had any money, that is.

6. I saw them!! They are so adorable!! I really like Lena too!
      But the cute paws, those are too much. I need those paws!

7. They don't sell the paws separately, do they?
      I just had another look at the Baby Leopards and at my Fox Lucy. The paws are the same, except for the painting.

8. @vermont chick nope, they do not sell them separately, sadly. But I think my spoiled Cookie (Donnie) would look gorgeous with them! I wish they do a mouse, with mouse parts, so I can die in peace xD

9. I think a little mouse would be totally adorable. I would buy one.:)

10. The Baby Leopards are cute, wish they would sell those fur outfits separately! I still need to get a wig for my Wolf girl, she is all painted up, just need some more camera room.

11. i Ordered a Amber with my boyfriend:D
      and bought a secondhand pistacio with the sheepie set :D

12. My Butler arrived today! He's my first Withdoll tiny, and I have to say I'm impressed with the engineering. He's almost as good as my Pukifee!

[​IMG]Withdoll Butler has arrived! by Twillowkins, on Flickr

Can't wait to get him home and try some different eyes with him. I have a wig coming. He's going to be my cute, mischievous freckled redhead.

13. Oooo! Can't wait to see! Sounds adorable!

14. Butler is a cutie, even without face-up or wig.

15. Is anyone going to order Baby Leopards? I am totally in love with Lena.
      [​IMG]

16. I love the Coco sculpt! I just ordered a Doll Leaves Lili(my very first) but I originally had my eyes on a pukifee. Since looking around I've found others like the pukifee that I think I like more and Coco is definitely my favorite. Does anyone have Coco? I'm really curious if he's as adorable in real life as he is in the promo photos.

17. I love Coco! I have three! Long story! I'll try to get pictures tomorrow.

18. Omg three Cocos sounds like way too much adorable!

19. Ugh i cant wait my boyfriend and i ordered a amber and i got a secondhand pistacio!

She is so tiny omg xD i think it will be a little bit weird since the smallest i have is yosd :p