1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Withdoll Product Feedback

Nov 3, 2012

1. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses. :)

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.

2. * What did you order?
      Cynthia Blademaster in Brown Tan axson resin, with unpainted option parts and wig

* When did you order?
      September 9th, 2012

Yes. She has the smoothest, silkiest resin. The face up is beautiful and the option parts are awesome. I purchased the wig as a placeholder but it was only $10.

Her face up appears more natural and less "done up" as it appears in the promotional photos, but looks great. Her skin tone is less yellow and richer than what is shown in the promos.

Yes!

Positive:
      - Beautiful smooth resin
      - Great face up

Negative:
      - Face up does not appear exactly as in the photos. This wouldn't be an issue but I've seen two other owner pictures of Cynthia and both have the more glamorous face up. In particular, mine is missing the purple eye shadow.
      - For whatever reason her flat feet are a slightly different color than the rest of her body. Her heeled feet, and the skin portion of her option shoe parts, have a consistent color.
      - I found the peanut pieces in her elbow a little wobbly for my taste, but it was an easy fix with sueding.
      - Her torso has an extra resin piece inside that hampers posing. With some maneuvering it can be bypassed.

Yes, I would.

[​IMG]
      Cynthia Box Opening 9 by ✧Venetica, on Flickr

I have a review on the WithDoll female body if anyone is interested! It can be found here:)

3. * What did you order?
      WITHdoll Rosa in Rose White skin, large bust, and faceup.

* When did you order?
      October 7, 2015

I bought Rosa during an event, so she was marked down by 15%. I do think that at full price she's a bit expensive for her quality, especially when considering the limited mobility of WITHdoll female bodies. But she's a beautiful sculpt, nonetheless.

Absolutely.

Yes.

Her faceup is magnificent. I love the shape of her lips and eyewells. Her arms and hands are also sculpted beautifully.
      However, since her eyewells have a unique shape, it's hard to position eyes in there properly.

Yes. I love their Egon sculpt.

[​IMG]

4. * What did you order?
      JWD Aiden in real UV skin.
      * When did you order?
      Ordered October 2017
      Arrived January 2018
      Very much so, yes. He is really nice for the lower price.
      Yes
      Yes.
      The inner part of one of his wrist joints broke after only a fee weeks. But Withdoll send me 2 new wrist joint pieces.
      Pros: His skin is a really beautiful color. He is nicely sculptured and really nice for a ''cheaper' doll. He has magnetic wrist so his hands can be easily removed, which is great when dressing him.
      Cons: His hands had small tabs that should twist and secure his hands to his wrist. These broke of on both two sets of his hands very quickly. This results in his hands not sitting as secure, but it doesn't matter that much. His elbow joints movements are a bit limited for a double joint.
      Yes