1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ReRelease [WITHDOLL] Re-releasing of Egon and Mileage Event

May 2, 2016

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dear Fan of Withdoll

We are having a Mileage Event.
      We save 10% of your purchasing price into your account.
      (Only Head and Body)
      This Event ends on May. 20.
      Also, [Egon, The Elf Knight] is re-released!
      This limited offer ends on May. 20 too.
      Please give us your interest and support.

Sincerely,
      Withdoll

2. Above is says only Egon's head and body are part of the mileage event, but on the website it says I can add the clothes to my order. Is that a mistake? Or can I buy his clothes too?

3. You can buy his clothes. But the mileage event does not apply to his clothes.
      We save 10% of your purchasing price of head and body.
      We hope these comments are helpful. :)

4. Is the 10% off included in the price that shows up on that page, or is it added when you actually go to check out and make the purchase?

5. From what I understand, you pay full price and WITHdoll leaves 10% of that in your account as a credit.

6. You are correct. Thank you for the explanation. :)

Sorry for our bad english. We hope you will understand.
      Also, the mileage point will be saved to your account after you recieve your package.

7. hi can you use the credit towards purchase of the doll?

8. You're welcome! :thumbup

You only receive the credit after you've purchased the doll, so I highly doubt it.

9. The sale of Egon, The Elf Knight ends this Saturday at 5 p.m. (Korea Time)
      And Mileage event was extended until the end of May.

[​IMG]

Tags: