1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Wonton's Feedback Thread

Aug 20, 2006

1. I was delighted to have a transaction with someone whose work I admire so much :). She sold me a pair of sheep ears which will be used by someone, don't know whom yet, but everything about the transaction was A+ excellent.

2. Bought a pair of 14mm yellow glass eyes from wonton -- Communication was great~ (got replies and updates super fast!!) and the eyes came safely packaged and as described in the sales thread. :) Would definitely do business again!!

Thank you!!

3. Bought some eyes, great communication and quick delivery. Would definitely buy from wonton again :)

4. I participated in a split with wonton and it went smoothly. So polite and friendly!

5. Quick replies, willing to work with financial situations, delays, etc. Wonderful to work with, would join one of Wonton's splits again with no hesitation.

6. Went in a split hosted by wonton , great communication, fast shipping, packaged well. Very happy ^__^

7. Wonderful sweet buyer! <3 Very kind!!

Wonton bought a soom doll from me and it was a pleasant transaction. Thank you so much for being sweet and friendly! :) <3 <3 <3

8. I recently purchased a pink bunny romper from wonton and she was so pleasant and efficient. It was a pleasure to do business with her and would recommended her to anyone. Thank you very much!

9. Oops, I made a mistake. I purchased a very nice wig from wonton and as I said she was a real pleasure to do business with and the transaction went very smoothly. Thanks again, wonton!

10. wonton sold me her soom syen/grit wings/horns and they are soooooooooooo cute and perfect for my Ario-Girl (wings) and my Ai-Girl (horns) \^0^/
      shipping was faster than i thought and everything was very well packaged! <3

11. Bought a Soom Smokey wig from Wonton and it arrived quickly, communication was fabulous! Would work with any time!

12. wonton bought my Soom Ario Tailfeather and the whole transaction was perrrrrrrfect! hope to deal with wonton again! ^o^

13. wonton bought my Doll leaves sisely mask and was totally awesome! Paid quickly, and let me know when the mask arrives. I would gladly work with her again, thank you so much! <3

14. +++ POSITIVE +++

wonton bought a Soom Keny from me via a 4 month layaway. Each payment was prompt and the transaction was hassle free. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with wonton again! Thank you so much for a wonderful, clean rehoming!

15. I purchased a two-toned Teenie Gem body from wonton! She shipped it out quickly, and refunded me the postage when she over-quoted! A real pleasure to deal with; my body arrived very well packaged in perfect condition!
      Thank you so much! :thumbup

16. I purchased a white Soom minette tail from wonton. She was a pleasure to deal with and shipped it
      out right away. I couldn't be happier! Thanks so much.

17. I bought a SOOM Keny/Silt baby buffalo skull mask from wonton. Communication was friendly and shipping was super fast. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. Thank you, wonton! :)

18. I purchased my Unoa Sist from wonton on layaway. She was very fair with the timeframe we'd set up but luckily I was able to pay for her early. She was shipped safe and secure and arrived with a couple nice surprises. Very happy with this transaction, thanks so much wonton!!

19. I just bought a pair of large white leeke hippo ears with magnets from wonton. She was awesome about answering my questions and the fast shipping was unbelievable. I received the item in like two days! I would definitely recommend wonton and would purchase from her again!

20. I purchased a NS Minifee small bust/ A-Line/ cutie legs gir body from wonton and couldn't be more pleased!

I was lucky enough to see wonton's sales thread just when I was wanting a body for my incoming Juri 2013 head. I am reshelling a character with that head and wanted an A-Line girl body. Perfect timing!

It was a win-win transaction - wonton could purchase the body she wanted instead and I would have a body for my head!

It was an excellent transaction - quick and friendly replies and updates and the body arrived swiftly and safely.

I highly recommend wonton as a reliable and trustworthy seller!