1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Wonton's Feedback Thread

Aug 20, 2006

1. I just adopted a pkf zoe from wonton and love her. She packaged her really well and had great communication. She even refunded me some of the shipping cost that was extra. Thanks alot.

2. I bought a pain of Minifee human legs from Wonton. She was wonderful!! Responded right away and answerd all my questions. Wonton even took extra pictures to help me out when I explained what I wanted the legs for! She was very helpful. I'd Definitly buy from her again!

3. I recently sold a dress to Wonton. She was wonderful to work with, and paid promptly. Thanks so much - wholeheartedly recommend!

4. I bought a pair of Gumdrop eyes from wonton. She was wonderful to work with—very friendly, polite and great at keeping me updated. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much!

5. I purchased a Luts 2013 Summer Event head from wonton. It was promptly shipped and VERY safely packed! Thank you so much for the beautiful head! :D

6. I bought a pair of SOOM Borol Marl Antlers Horns from wonton. She shipped them on time and was great in her communication through the whole transaction. I would definatly do business with her again in the future.

7. I bought Wonton's Vanilla Pukifee and it was a Awesome transaction! First off she sold me the body that she didn't even plan on selling, along with the Vanilla faceplate she had up for sale. She was very quick to respond to my messages and was extremely nice to talk to. Shipping was quick too! Would happily buy from Wonto again!

8. I bought a prop from wonton and it came in packed very well and very fast. Thank you! Would buy again.

9. I bought a spring mint wig from wonton back in June and forgot to leave her feedback. She was a pleasure to deal with and shipped my wig out promptly! Very professional and I would buy from her again in a heart beat! Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Wonton participated in my Crobidoll GO and was an excellent participant.

Communication was excellent, payments were prompt, and she was a pleasure to talk with.
      I'd gladly accept her in any future GO I run.
      Thanks! ^^

11. I bought Soom parts and it was a great transaction, thank you so much!

12. I purchased some lovely eyes from wonton and it was a fantastic transaction! She was very helpful and even showed me extra photos when I was having a hard time deciding how they'd look in my doll. Very friendly, great communication, and shipped very fast... would definitely buy from again ! :D Thank you!

13. I recently bought a wig from wonton. She had good communication and answered all my questions. The wig arrived super fast and fits my boy perfectly! I'd definitely do business with wonton again! :D

14. I bought a 2 pairs of EA Eyes from Wonton. Communication was friendly and prompt, highly recommend!

15. I bought a Soom Centaur from wonton and it was a lovely transaction. Communication was fast and she answered any queries I had as well as keeping me up to date with shipping progress. The little centaur was really well wrapped too, especially considering centaurs have a difficult shape for packing :D I would definitely buy from her again ^.^

16. I purchased a pair of lovely eyes from wonton and everything went just fine! She had a slight delay, but let me know, and shipped when she said she would. Great person to buy from! Thank you, wonton! :)

17. Fantastic transaction with wonton! I bought an adorable ltf Juri '13 faceplate from her and the transaction was wonderfully smooth! I'd happily buy from her again!!

18. I sold a SWITCH Soseo head to Wonton and it was a great transaction! She made her payments quickly and her communication was great. ;v; Thank you so much!

19. wonton sold me her MNF Seorin/Soom Borol hybrid and the transaction went flawlessly! She let me pay over a layaway period of 3 months, which I finished early, and she was quick to tell me when she got my payments. wonton shipped the doll well and everything arrived safely and in good condition. An overall lovely transaction, I would recommend wonton to anyone :)

20. I bought a Soom Teenie Gem from wonton.
      Great communication with fast and friendly replies, the doll was shipped in time and arrived quickly and safe. A problem that arose has been dealt with swiftly, professionally and to my satisfaction.

It was a great transaction and I recommend doing business with her!

Thank you very much! :aheartbea