1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Woodlings Baby Fauns by CCC

Jan 10, 2009

1. [​IMG]

Quadruplets - The Woodlings Baby Fauns: Issa, Jemmy, Lena and Kimbo

* * Default Face Up & Body Blush is the standard CCC (same as Yoshi / Deer Faith = Asian Cream / Susu resin * *

* * On the picture is an Optional Custom Woodlings Baby Fauns colours Face Up & Body Blush shown

From left to right:
      Issa: Yellow (sparkle gold) , Jemmy: Orange (pumpkin ornange), Lena: Green (interference green), Kimbo: Brown (antique bronze)

Official release today Saturday 15th at 15.00 pm (The Netherlands)

Thanks for your love and support!

CCC Staff/Team,
      Charles Stephan

2. awww, they are quite sweet, but at 8cm tall i'd be terrified of breaking them!

3. but the resin is very strong. I have yoshi, faith and kayu, kayu is only 5cm, but I am not afraid he will break, the resin looks very beautifull like wax, but it feels very solid. (of course I am not throwing with them, but I am not being extra carefull, I do like to touch my dolls a lot, put them in different positions etc.... It's just that you really should like tiny's and I do:)

4. Thank you so much dear Wilkies!

... and to all (old and new) CCC customers,

Thank you all very much for your love and support on our latest release of the Woodlings Baby Fauns, they were very warmly received yesterday, truly wonderful!

It's much appreciated,

CCC Staff/Team
      Charles Stephan

5. Wilkies,
      Which 2 did you order? Did you get the special colors? I could only afford 1 right now and ordered Issa in default like Deer Faith . She is so petite and precious can't wait to see what these little ones are like.
      Enjoy,
      Janet

6. I had forgotten about the layaway program, so I realized I could get a baby Faun after all. Yippee! Now I have a pouty baby Issa coming to join the family. :fangirl:

Tyna I love the outfit you made for Yoshi, she looks so at home among the purple flowers! Thanks for the compliments on my box opening story.

Jonlyn, I'm glad you liked the pictures... the elf wigs are all from Tinybear... Bracken's wig was super long and I cut it into a boy cut. I made the clothes for them, but mimisstuff made the pink outfit on Moona and the outfit on the dark tan Mina-boy.

Valli, congratulations on your Kayu and Jemmy! How exciting!

zarrie, thank you, and congratulations on Jemmy!

Alexis Jane, Lena is soooo darling. Congratulations!

wilkies, you will definitely have the ultimate CCC collection, hope you'll post lots of pictures!
      I hope *everyone* will post lots of photos! :D

7. oh, I have a blush on my cheeks:blush I first orderd two then three, :D and I hope to order the fourth end of februari or march, and I orderd the colored ones, they are so cute. ( end of this month I will get a bonus from my work, for not being sick all year, that's why I took advance on that money)
      And because I have issa, jemmy and kimbo on order it would be sad when lena can't come and play with them:D...........

I am not rich!!!!!!!!!!! so when charles comes up with a other woodling, I hope not to soon, I am happy he offers layaway!!

8. Ha, Winternight, Issa is my favourite faun too, congrats, I hope we will see your little family greeting Issa when she arrives. :)

9. I ordered Jemmy as default. He's so sweet and Kayu.

10. Aww...I would love Issa or Jemmy...or both. ;)

11. I just found out the baby fauns have little teeny tails! Charles has a photo up on his Flickr.com pages. How cute is THAT!

12. yes.. I did see it, so cute:D

13. Don't know how I keep missing all of these threads. I too ordered Issa and keep thinking about another. Did not know they had little tails. How adorable.

14. Glad you're joining us, Bugs.

15. Welcome to this thread Bugs, great to see you here too ;-)

16. 4 more days and they should be in the post!

17. Update 02/01/2009

Hi everyone!

Here is our latest (order after 24th December 2008) shipping update info
      We have had some delays because of weather conditions at our CCC based factory (Indonesia). We are very sorry about that and we're hoping for your understanding. Thanks for your patience.

Yoshi & Kayu = will be shipped after 9th February
      Deer Faith (2nd layaway final payments received) = will be shipped after 9th February
      Baby Fauns = will be shipped after 16th February

Thank you,
      CCC Staff/Team

18. Wow! How do I get one of these little sweeties?

19. Dear Erinnlee,

Thanks for your inquiry. There are only a few left of each type of our Baby Fauns available for ordering. You can order through our shop (1st you need to sign up for a free account). ** You can opt for a default or custom faceup, and a special surprise will be send with each baby.

Here's the link: http://shop.charlescreaturecabinet.com

Thanks again and have a great day!
      Charles

20. [​IMG]

Bunny (yellow), Squirrel (orange), Frog (green) and a Monkey (brown).

Thank you for your love and support!

Have a great day,

Charles