1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

X2-TD dolls?

May 10, 2007

1. I am totally confused by these X2-TD dolls... Only place where i found those, are ebay and other internet auctions. Is X2-TD the company which makes those or what? Do they have any official site?
      And is there anyone who owns those dolls? I would like to see more pictures of those but ebay has only one, quite blurry pic of each. Any information of these dolls are welcome :o
      (sorry if there is already topic of these somewhere, but search gave none..)

2. http://x2.ctv.hk/eng/index.htm

is this what you're looking for. They look pretty nice, got some nice clothes there too and they are very affordable. I'd like to see what they'd do with a 60cm+ doll.

3. oh thank you! That is the place.

4. No problems ^_^

5. I just adore the clothes~! I have the white outfit and the black boots they are awesome and very nice quality! I plan on buying Gloria and Louis at some point too :)

6. did you got those from that official site? I have been thinking one doll from there too and would like to know more on how well ordering goes with them

7. Can you order from their site now? When I ordered it was through a group order ran by someone local to the company... the only way I knew was through ebay now...

8. I had never heard of them! ^___^ Thanks for posting!

9. I saw them a few weeks ago... they have very beautiful sculpts. I think I heard someone say one of the people from DollZone is involved with X2 project... but I'm not sure where I read that. :sweat

10. Most people speculate that they are a dollzone side project because of similar sculpts and the use of the same body. (the ebay seller also sells dollzone dolls) and maybe the sculptor's name is written then same in chinese...or something like that

11. I like the X2 dolls... maybe because I'm a DZ fan and they do look similar.

12. i saw X^2 and DZ dolls together in a display at a shop in HK. they're not bad in person ^^ i just happen to have stumbled on the DZ website first so ended with a DZ

13. They are interesting. Thanks for posting the website. The boy body certainly looks close to my DZ boy's body... but I like them...

LOVE the Clothes!! They are AWESOME! Hmmm.... too many choices...

14. THe clothes are awesome!

15. I like a X-2 doll too :) in my whislist are Louis . i hope to have money for he T__T

16. i like the clothes the most. i might break down and get a set for the new coming boy...

17. *bumps* Has anyone actually gotten one of these guys? Or seen one up close to know how about the quality/posing abilities/etc.? I love the clothes and Cain but I'd be leery of buying something I've heard almost nothing about.

18. I pm'd a person on DoA who owns a Gloria and she said it was a great doll. I think their quality is on par with DZ.

19. Im sure since its the same body as the DZ dolls their posablity is the same. And DZ dolls are super posers. The stand like rocks.

Gloria tempts me. Shes very similar to Felian.

20. That's good to know! *keeps Cain on the wishlist, then* And great value for the price, coming with the clothes and shoes and all.