1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

x3Ashley's Feedback Thread

Jan 19, 2010

1. If you've had any sort of transaction with me, please post here expressing your feelings about it :)

2. Ashley bought a Dream of Doll head from me. Excellent communication and fast payment. Highly recommend. Thank you!

3. Ashley bought a pair of eyes from me. Everything was perfect and smooth. She's great to work with!

4. x3Ashley bought a pair of eyes from my shop :D
      She was understanding and paid promptly
      The transaction went smoothly and she was great to deal with.
      Thank you!

5. I bought a Bambicrony Emily Fullset from x3Ashely :)

Everything went so smoothly and the doll is so beautiful <3

Thank you soo much! :)

6. Oops I meant x3Ashley :)

7. i bought a dod event head from x3Ashley, and everything went very smoothly. he arrived safely at my faceup artist's home, and i look forward to getting him soon.

i would gladly buy from x3Ashley again! thanks so much!

8. Ashley bought my Yuria. She was a joy to deal with, great communication and fast payment. I'd do business with her any tme and would highly recommend her to everyone.

9. x3Ashleybought my handmade necklace and Leeke wig from me.
      She is a very responsible, very patient, and very understanding customer! ^____^
      She has prompt communications and sent fast payment too!
      I really hope I could have more chances to do more transactions with her again in the future~ :aheartbea

10. x3Ashley purchased 2 unoa face plates from me, and I must say she was so wonderful to do business with! Her replies were incredibly prompt, she was super friendly, and she paid lightning quick! I highly recommend her, and thank you for such a terrific transaction!

11. Treaded my head+$ for her Trudy. The doll arrived savely and it was as described.
      Great communication. Nice to deal with. Thank you. ^^

12. x3Ashley vought me some eyes.
      Fast payment and good comunication, just perfect! ^^
      (well, the post office wasn't so perfect xD)

13. Ashley bought my unoa 1.5

I couldn't have asked for a better buyer- fast payment, great communication, and really patient and sweet when her package was delayed by customs. :) Thanks for giving unoa home and I hope you enjoy your new girl!

14. A sweet & patient buyer, would not hesitate to do business with again in the future.:)

15. x3Ashley brought a wig from me. She paid straight away and communication was excellent. Thank you Ashley! :)

16. I organised a layaway with x3Ashley and it was the best transaction I've had to date. while I pulled out of the deal, she was understanding, prompt in communication and polite. You could not find a better buyer/seller then her.

17. I bought two Unoa faceplates for x3Ashley. She was very accommodating with layaway terms, and kept in close contact with me for the duration of the layaway period. She shipped them quickly, and they arrived in perfect condition. I would happily do business with her again. :)

Thank you x3Ashley for a very nice experience!!! :aheartbea

18. I did a face-up commission for x3Ashley ^ ^ She is such a wonderful person do work with~ She responds asap! very nice about everything, and pays when she says she will : ) It has been a great experience to be able to work with her and paint her lovely dolly --thank you! <33

19. I recently sold a pair of glass eyes to Ashley. She paid quickly and was very friendly, patient, and was fantastic with communication! She was awesome when it came to keeping me updated as well, and was also quick to leave feedback for me when her package arrived. I would be more than happy to sell to x3Ashley again in the future. Thank you! :)

20. I participated in a Leeke GO run by Ashley and she was very helpful throughout the whole process. She was very communicative and let me know as soon as I enquired about something. She was a bit slow when shipping out the order as she was waiting for everyone to pay their shipping invoices, but I was very happy at the way she handled it. I would not hesitate to participate in one of her group orders in the future. Thank you so much for everything.