1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Y.Cen Dolls Chong Lin

Jan 26, 2021

1. Hello,

(I found no post about this, thats why I created this one. :3)

I wanted to hear your plans for Chong Lin, what skin color you ordered him. I'm currently planning his clothes and face-up. Do you have ideas? Concepts? Maybe pictures you use as inspiration for him? :D

Personally I ordered him in normal skin tone. Probably going for some nice natural face-up with some traditional hanfu. :3

2. Hi,
      Thank you for starting this conversation!

And congratulations on ordering him!

I am very excited for Chong Lin! I have been following this artist since Flickr day (I am in a hobby for a long while LOL). I ordered him in Tawny and hope that the color is similar to SOOM Tawny, but it is ok if it is not the same!
      I do my dolI faceup and I am still doing research on his faceup but the most challenging thing is that I have never done faceup on a sleeping face before so certainly will be out of my comfort zone.
      Since he is Idealian75 size, he will have mixed of modern clothing and Chinese traditional costumes (just like all my boys LOL).
      Oh yes, he already has a name: Apophis or Apep for short (Yep, the one and only Egyptian God of Chaos).
      Nice to meet you and it is good to have someone waiting for this handsome Bae together!

3. He’s super tempting. She has pictures of him in Coco on her IG and he looks so good

4. Hey,

happy to hear that you got your order too! I was very worried to not get a slot so I pre-registered xD

I am thinking of making him either very light, with white hair. Or maybe something dark with nice purple and blue. Not sure. >_>

5. @Chikku He looks great in that color too!

@rivailley you and I have time to look for faceup style :3nodding:

6. I'm busy trying to raise the $ for the down payment, wish me luck hehe
      I still can't decide on open or romantic eye lol but I have only 2 more days to figure it out.

#6 Twisty, Jan 27, 2021
      Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
    7. Both heads are super gorgeous, but the little smirk on the B head is *chef’s kiss*.

I hope you guys post lots of pictures! I wonder if this will be the only release.

8. I received a confirmation from Moonlight BJD House that I will received Chong Lin in Tawny.

When I first pre-registered, they told me that there is a need to have enough people order him in Tawny so they can move forward with the Tawny skin order. They told me if there is not enough people order, my Chong Lin will be automatically change to Tan. I was so afraid that I will not be able to get him in Tawny and Tan will be too dark for me. So I email them after order period closed to see and they confirmed that I will have him in Tawny. :) I am very happy.

9. Plus one for Chong Lin! I’d never heard of Yi Cen until he popped up on Moonlight BJD’s Instagram, but was immediately spellbound. Fastest I’ve ever placed a doll order. I ordered him in tan with the A head, and am currently thinking long white hair, especially if I could find a wig like the ones in the promo pics

Looking forward to receiving him, and to seeing what you all choose for your beautiful Chong Lins!

10. I can't wait to see everyone's photos of Chong Lin when he arrives. :D
      He's a gorgeous sculpt, and if I hadn't recently started a layaway for a Ringdoll boy, I'd have ordered him. If there'd been an option for the individual head, then I would have gone with that. I'm just hoping that there will be another order period for him in the future!:eusa_pray

11. I hope she releases him again, but when I asked MoonlightBJD, they said this was currently the only release she was planning. The body looks so amazing. She was one video on her IG where she's posing the leg and he just seems to hold every pose!

12. @Natty Congratulations on ordering this Gorgeous Man!!! Hopefully the wait time goes by so fast for us!!!

@Zaliayn I am on the hunt for Type B head. Will need to keep looking :3nodding:

@Chikku I know someone that ordered him from Taobao released a year ago and they posted a short review on his body and I have to agree with you that he pose really well.

13. Hello ! I have ordered Chong Lin too, in NS. I fall in love, because he is similar to my main OOC, with the white hair and pale eyes, so I had to order him :D
      Can't wait the 6 months (at least) to get him :love

14. Hopefully there will be enough interest in a rerelease that the artist decides to do a second preorder at some point! :eusa_pray

Ah good luck in your hunt! I hope you find him :3nodding:

Oh that's cool, congrats on ordering :D Hopefully you won't have to wait too long for him to arrive!

15. Yicen posted new doll they are working on through Instagram and he is looking so yummy. I am drooling LOL.

16. He looks amazing! I can't wait until she posts more pictures of him

17. Hi all, I hope you are doing well.

While I am waiting for my Chong Lin, I have been busy researching for his faceup. I have eyes for him already and for clothing, I do not think her will have any problem sharing with other boys in my Harem :mwahaha.

If the production time stay true (10-11 months) and this is September, so, not too long to go and I am excited to see him!

18. I already have my outfit, shoes, and wig ready for mine. The eyes are on the way.
      Last month Moonlight reached out to me about the balance and said they would be ready to ship in the next 2 months. So at the latest hopefully they'll get them in October!!