1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Youpla Dolls - Discussion - Part 1

Apr 15, 2017

1. Hey everyone !

I hope it's okay that I open a thread for Youpla mini's since she got already one in Tiny for her Zopa.

So I don't know if there is some people who are waiting some Ziyas but mine should be delivered today, such a shame I won't be able to open her until mid-May !

Edit ; I'm on my phone so I can't any links, I'll do it later. ^^

2. Congratulations! I'm waiting for my Ziya to come home still. She probably won't arrive until the end of the week.

Why do you have to wait, was she a present?:)

3. @Senko, Congrats too ! Which color dis you take ?
      Actually, I'm living in Netherlands since 1 year but I'm French and all my precious are still there. But luckily, I got to go in France for some final exams next month so I look forward to see my Ziya. ♡

4. I got her in tan skin. I can't wait to work on her faceup :D

Hopefully the time will go by fast for you and you can see her quickly!

Have you seen Youpla's new doll Vàna yet? I'm thinking of going for the pre-order so my Ziya can have a sister or something.

5. Hi everybody!!!
      Mine is at my post office! I should had her last saturday but it's a Easter present of my postman lol "waiting 3 more day so loooooong"
      She is in tan! And I love the new Vàna.... Maybe in normal skin. I don't know.

6. I've been seeing a few come in on Instagram and it just makes me that much sadder that I wasn't able to order her! I am very interested in Vana though...

7. My girl arrived!!! I am so in love with her :love. Took me a moment to get used to her blank face as I'm more familiar with MNF and JID, with their bigger eyes but I knew, soon as she had a faceup she'd shine. I didn't have a character for her when I bought her or when I opened her up but soon as I put this wig on her an idea came to me. (working out the details now) ;)
      [​IMG]outdoor light by Ban, on Flickr

8. does she work well with your mnf's or is the scale off?

9. The scale isn't bad as far as height goes but the aesthetics are too realistic for MNF or even JID
      [​IMG]Comparison Photo by Ban, on Flickr

10. She is really lovely. The face up you gave her just makes her glow. I just love how mature she looks for her size, too. Thanks for sharing!

11. Hey - where are all the new pretties? I know people have gotten their dolls...
      My girl has finally told me her name: Priya
      [​IMG]Priya by Ban, on Flickr

12. @Ban Sidhe, Priya is such a beauty. So gorgeous! :love

Does anyone know about the current presale Vàna if she is limited in anyway? Or will she be available later again, hopefully in these same colours?

13. Am I the only one spamming?!? Sorry but I can't get enough of this girl!
      [​IMG]My Version ;) by Ban, on Flickr

14. @Ban Sidhe Your girl is stunning ! I have to say, since I see some pictures, I'm doubting about keeping mine... But yours make me think I should keep her !
      (I think it's also because I CAN'T do what I want with her wig, I failed the 1st one in alpaga, I'm gonna try again, it's so frustrating).

15. Oh, I hope you get your wig right! I know how frustrating it can be. Got Priya's alpaca earlier today and had a time getting her hair right - none of my other wigs needed such a precise part before UGH!
      I can't imagine selling my girl - she has easily become my favorite BJD.
      Did you get the tan or natural skin?

16. Oh Ban please keep spamming her. She's just so beautiful. :aheartbea

I just ordered a tan Vàna with face-up. Those elf ears are to die for and the freckles . . . . :love

Dustbunnie

17. Awww thanks and I'm glad you are getting a Vana - I'm feeling so alone in here!
      So I guess I'll add a photo LOL Here she is with her new wig:
      [​IMG]Revised Lashes by Ban, on Flickr

18. Perhaps there's other people who have one but she doesn't have a face-up yet?

I love her sweater.

Dustbunnie

19. Yes, I've seen a few on Instagram and another 2 on Flickr but I guess they're not in here. We should try to spread the word!
      Thanks LOL it's a... was a sock!

20. @Ban Sidhe Your Ziya is gorgeous <3 I fell in love with Vana, and now I'd want a Ziya too... I've almost ordered Vana so many times but then pulled back in the last minute, I'm a bit scared of the pelvis joint and how it sort of sticks out... Will she be able to wear any jeans etc? I make and sell Minifee cothing and would love her to wear the same kind of stuff, not looking for a doll who can wear skirts and dresses only... Other than that both Vana and Ziya have stolen my heart completely!