Your Fav Anthros?

Aug 13, 2019 at 10:10 PM

1. I've been super into anthro BJDs lately, they're really charming!! Especially the cat ones.

If you also like anthro dolls, which sculpts are your favourite?? I wanna see some more :aheartbea

2. I adore Dearmine's Angela sculpt!! She's my profile picture currently, I just love her :D

3. I also love Dearmine! Have a small army of them right now. The boy uh...wolf? was actually my first BJD and I simply love his grumpy face.

[​IMG]

Also have three dragons. Dream Valley and Aileen Doll!

[​IMG]

4. I think ImplDoll Baby Kitty Aimee is very under-rated as a budget friendly little cutie. I think she is fun to pose and she is pretty often my take-along doll to photograph with human-scale things out in the world. The one that tempts me most though is a Fairyland PukiPuki Pukisha. One of the tiny anthro kitty cuties. Very smol critter for such a big dose of cute!

5. My first bjd, AnikoriDoll Rio:

[​IMG]

I am planning to get her a sister next year of the same sculpt; I just love Ksenia's bunnies. :3

6. My favorite is Doll Factory Devil Bobo! I didn't think I had any interest at all in anthros, but that sculpt stole my heart.

I also have a DearMine Classic Dante Scholar. Probably not a doll I ever would have bought for myself, but I won her in a contest and she looks so cute next to my Devil Bobo. She's also made really well with heavy, sturdy resin, magnetic ears and tail and her fullset was really cute and well made. I would highly recommend them if you want a cat anthro, they have a lot of cats in various sizes.

Here are my girls, Kit (Dante) and LucyFaire (Devil Bobo) :
      [​IMG]

7. My only anthro is a Fairyland Puki Puki Pukisha- though he's on a standard human puki puki body. I've been meaning to paint claws on his pointy fingers to make him look more cat-like. I love that he's travel size, so I take him nearly everywhere I go. And he can wear Mattel Kelly/Shelly boots.

[​IMG]Leon Rides the Train

8. EDIT: Sorry for not multi-quoting originally, I didn’t know that was an option!

:nosebleed WOW!! These cuties are adorable, and their theming is so cool!! I defo have my eyes on the Devil Bobo now. What a charming little sculpt.

I've never seen such a unique little colletion of critters before! They all look filled with personality too, especially little Kurt.

It makes my day seeing such fun sculpts and characters.

She's so ethereal! I love her little white lashes, so precious :3 I'd love to see her sister too when you get her.

OOOh, I'm especially fond of Dearmine after seeing your beauties! I love that they stil have mature, humanlike bodies whilst looking like their consecutive animals.

Also, your grumpy wolf boy is adorable.

AAAaaw, cutie pie! I love love love his little curly hair, I dont often see that on a doll!

Good luck with his claws, I'm sure he'll look wonderful!! :aheartbea

#10 gurepu, Aug 14, 2019 at 5:11 PM
      Last edited: Aug 15, 2019 at 11:23 AM
    9. I have also developed a great love for anthros in the past five years! I have two at the moment: Peralta (Dearmine Agrippa, right) and Murphy (Dearmine Lupin, left).
      And I also secretly keep 3 more anthros on a wishlist I shouldn't even try to complete which involves one more Dearmine and also some LUTS Zuzus xD
      [​IMG]

10. I have a preference for feline anthro dolls, including Dollzone Miss Kitty and Dollmore Catish :)