1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Favorite 1/6 Doll?

Sep 1, 2008

1. Because the selection of clothes and shoes for 1/6 dolls is wide (probably more so than any other size), I've always made it a commitment to buy one so I can spoil her with clothes. :D

Anyone else feel like this? And who do you like?

I've currently got my eyes on Souldoll Little Jandi, and, for non-bjd, a Sekiguchi Unoa Light.

2. I don't know about a favorite, but I've definitely gotta have a Souldoll Jandi, Soom Uyoo Elf and Unoa Light.

3. I'm pretty in love with the large Moona by Tinybear at The Sleeping Elf, but I don't have her yet :( I do think that Elfdoll Tiny Doona dolls fit in the 1/6 catagory, they are 8" tall but little kids, so would fit well with an adult looking 1/6 doll. The fit Bratz clothes too. I also love Sage, by Kaye at Kazekids and Bobobie's girls! They're all so lovely! I'm sure there are others that I don't even know! Oh, I really want a Narsha, but I suspect she is going to look best along side a mini size doll instead... :)

4. Oh, definitely YoSDs for me! I collect 1:6 scale Blythe dolls too, and have a few Blythe dresses that can double up as tops for Yos (halter necks, or loose t-shirts can work well) too - and really, they're insanely addictive and so much fun to pose!

Only gripe I have is it's a bit hard to find YoSD boy stuff (but I know from some stickies that Ken's clothes do fit YoSD boys, so there's the option if needed!)

5. Cy Girls are a big favorite of mine for their extreme poseability and independence. Next to that, I love the Dollfies and Dollfie Plus dolls for the same reason. One of these days I will obtain a Century Model Ephemera Pride; I've been lusting after one for a long time.

Some of my Cy Girls are on Flickr -- under AliMcJ.

6. Just a reminder from the mods: Please keep discussion to your favorite 1/6 BJDs. Volks dollfie, Obitsu 1/6, etc are considered off topic for the forum and cannot be discussed here. Thanks! :)

7. soom uyoo Such kitty :)

8. I love soom uyoo!

9. Volks Yo-sd. These tinies are so adorable and super addictive. :XD:

10. :)I like the AOD 1/6, Lati Greens and the bobobie 27/28cm.

11. My current favorite is Roxydoll Pandora. She is just a little bit smaller than Uyoo and a little more delicate, but is wonderfully made and very high quality resin. The Limhwa ToYou is a fabulous 1/6 doll too and I sincerely wish I had one of them. Here's my Pandora.

[​IMG]

12. Lol, every time one of these tinies is mentioned, I remember how, at one time or another, I was completely in love with her (or him). It's odd, but I don't think there a 1/6 scale BJD I haven't been smitten with.

linakauno, love your picture! The clothes look great and fit her so well! I definitely noted Pandora when she came out. Such lovely everything!

I'm going to be in the LA area soon, and I'm definitely going to stop at the Volks store there. One of the things I'm really excited about seeing are the WTG clothes. :)

13. Right now I really really want a Bobobie March. She is my current favorite 1/6, but there are more (Nansook, Pandora, Jandi, Binu -a little tall, but still nice, Pixiez Ivy, Sosle)

14. I really love the soom Uyoo, she's just so cute and delicate!
      But I'm also falling for bobobie March [affordable lol] and she's just too adorable!
      I really love 1/6 dolls, and have yet to see one I dislike.

15. I found my way here because I saw a Domadoll Kkotmu centaur and was instantly smitten. None of the others really tickled my fancy and I'm not really a collector (I usually have a few material fascinations a year :) ) so I doubt I'll amass a large collection, but a larger doll might follow because some of the clothing is remarkable.

I've had fun window shopping for sufficiently detailed age-neutral garb for a tiny of a Kkhotmu's size. Anyone else a little annoyed by the preponderance of froofy babydoll dresses found on sites with a "tiny" section?

16. Are the made-to-move Barbies considered a 1/6 bjd? I'm new to the forum and don't want to post inappropriate questions. I do like the face-ups(?) on the Fairyland bjds.

17. Welcome to the forum! No, they are not.

18. Of the mature tinies, I still love my Soom You must Love Me Aren. She's gorgeous, so delicate & makes a perfect big sister to my even smaller Not Doll Lab Lucy. As for the more childlike 1/6 dolls, my current fascination is with Fairyland Little Fees. I have three & my first is still my favorite Macaron Ante.

19. I have 21 1/6 now and i love them all! My fave should be my volks kanon now but i give attention to all of them. :)