1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Youth Dollmore Adam - Kara Klum

Nov 1, 2007

1. Dollmore Adam: Kara Klum

*browses the Dollmore website*

*stares at Kara Klum for the first time*

[​IMG]

*glances back on my future doll plans*

*wince >.<''''*

I think my wish list is in trouble again after looking at him for the first time. There's a certain degree of sternness about Kara that makes him so....tempting. @.@'

#1 Darkness Fatale, Nov 1, 2007
      Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    2. I agree with the tempting sternness. I can't wait to see more pictures.

3. I adore this version of Adam more than any others. I like the promo picture wig. Does anyone have a picture of the default body blushing for the Youth Adam dolls from Dollmore? TIA!

4. I'm saving for him already!!! lool

5. Me too! and I thought I needed a Pado ahhhg! I really like this one so much.

6. yeah, same here... *changing wishlist again*
      I'm in love with Kara Klum T^T

7. Me too! :love

I'll patiently wait for owner pictures. ^^

8. I've got Pado hehe

9. I really have no need for him, but I'm just in love with his face and his default wig...he's gorgeous!!

I think I'll consider him for later on, definitely.

10. Damn. *puts Kara on wishlist*

11. *finally succumbs to the temptation and addies Kara to my wish list :whee:*

I can't help it. Kara's stern appeal is way too hot to resist. :love

12. Oh I agree, he's very stern and broody. Kinda reminds me of Abadon, but that's just me...^^

Agh! My wishlist is already too long V.V

13. Wih! I talked to my mom and she agreed about giving me Kara Klum as my first BJD :3
      *bounces*

I hope I don't change my mind again O_O *this is the fourth time I change the head mold for my character...*

14. Same here, i'm seeing similarities between him and abadon @_@

15. *sqeak*

I wish I'd seen this a few months ago xwx;;; This boy very well may be replacing my Dion's character.

*falls*

16. I think so too ^^ Kinda like a cross between a Dion and Abadon even to me <3

17. Yeah I agree too. ^^

18. OMG! O.O yeah time to revise wishlist again XD

19. I really like him too..but only his head,not the whole model/ His body is too simple for me and i'd like to see it more detalized..Does anybody know is it possible to order his head ONLY with make-up? Please, heeelp!!!!^:)))

20. Ask them. I think it is possible. BTW, there is a new body for young dollmore's dolls. Do you see it?