1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Youth Dollmore Eve Noal Discussion

Nov 13, 2008

1. Links
      While I'm wasn't too fond of her at first sight, I rather like her face and would love to see her with a different faceup, wearing a different wig. Actually, honestly, I'm not at all too fond of the promo pictures, I think they could be better, but I also think that she has potential.

So... discuss! :)

2. She's quite sweet, but Dollmore really need to learn to take better promo pictures. Their shots never do their own dolls justice. I'm interested to see what she's like in owner pics.

3. I totally agree about the promos. I find the shape of her face very pretty though and good looking or not, I can't help but feeling a bit smitten by her. ^_^ <3 I love DM!

4. kawaii_mon: It seems that quite a few of the companies have problems with taking attractive promotional photos. She's just terribly sweet, I agree whole-heartedly.

nineveh: I know exactly what you mean. When I first saw her, I closed the window because I didn't like the pictures. Then I paused and went back and gave her another look and I realized just how adorable she was. :aheartbea

5. I just love that no matter what Dollmore marches to it's own drummer. They are NEVER boring! But yes, they take terrible promo pics.

She is really interesting and I'm always fond of dolls with teeth. I think she could look really wicked too.

6. I saw the first photo and went 'ugh, no' but I scrolled down and she's actually pretty cute. I love the last photo, it reminds me of a wedding fair advert.

I too would like to see her with a different face up. Something a little darker and with softer lips.

Arg, now I want to keep my third Thaasa body to get this head for it...must...fight...doll temptations...

Edit: I didn't notice those three extra photos right at the bottom, they are totally adorable! She's so cute in a black wig too~

7. lol Yeah.so many promo shots from so many different companies never seem to do the dolls justice.

But even so, it's easy to see how sweet and adorable this girl is. I love the shape of her face and that precious little smile... I can't get enough of dolls with teeth! <3 I really want her!

8. Oh my! She is really sweet. I love how smiley she is, and the little teeth are great! I've always wanted to get an Eve, maybe she's the one.

9. i did the same thing, first look?......hmmmmm i dunno, but as i scrolled down she kinda won me over with her smile. i think that with a little work she would be utterly charming.

10. I find the last three photos better! Those were adorable!
      But I love her delicate smile and very sweet face!

I wanna see her with smaller eyes, it might look better.

11. Ditto that!

She is utterly charming :D I'm 're-defining' my doll collection and she would make a perfect addition. Didn't like the blond wig so much but was glad they put a few in with darker hair too. Nice one Dollmore!

12. Awwwww, such a sweet little smile...she grows on you...it's that smile. I have to agree, the promo pics are not the best! I'd love to get my hands on this one and change a few things. I think I'd like her on a less mature body...hmmmm, let me think! :roll: I hope they sell just her head...that would suit me fine....;)

xen :)

13. She reminds me of advertising art from the early 1900's. She would look so cute in a gibson girl outfit and wig! The little smile and her face shape are perfect!

14. A little bump for this thread, has anyone ordered her??? :hollyberry

15. She is also on my want list and I would love to see more pictures of her. She is very sweet and demure and different.

16. I admit that I liked her from the moment Dollmore released her a year ago, but I had other doll plans. I kept going back to her and now I've ordered a Noal. Seeing how few posts are in this thread and that I've found onwer pictures of only one person, I guess she's not that popular. XD

17. Wow congrats!

I'm sure she will be gorgeous <3

18. Yay, can't wait to see photos! Congrats! I think she's gorgeous too.

19. Thanks. ^_^ I'll share pictures when she's home and I got her without a face-up so I'll be sure to put up some pictures of her blank face as well.
      Meanwhile I've noticed that Dollmore uses Noal regularly as a model for clothes, hats, and jewellery, so there are pictures of her in different angles and with different wigs too.