1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Yura_sama Feedback

Feb 24, 2006

1. I got my skirt today and a little something extra. I couldn't be more satisfied.
    2. =D I got my stuff the other week and was very satisfied! Thanks for making us all a little happier hon <3
    3. I did a trade with YURA_sama, and it all went well :) She is very nice and communicative, and the wig I traded for was very safely packaged and in good condition :aheartbea thank you!
    4. YURA_sama bought a Baha from me. Great buyer. Communicated well. Layaway payments came when they were promised. Thanks!
    5. Yura_sama bought a msd tank from me- great communication, fast payment, perfect transaction, thanks! :)
    6. I sold a skirt to Yura_sama and it was a perfect transaction! Highly recommended!
    7. Yura_sama Bought some items from me. Very nice, very patient, Great buyer
    8. Yura_sama brought a cute msd skirt from me! She was super nice and the transaction was smooth and she was easy to communicate! Thank you!
    9. Yura-sama bought a pair of shoes from me. She's very nice and communicate well. Its a pleasure doing business with her. Thanks!
    10. I sold 2 pairs of shoes to Yura_sama. Transaction was smooth and hassle free. Cheers.:clover
    11. YURA_sama purchased a DoC Too from me - the transaction went smoothly and communication was great :D Thanks for a pleasant transaction! And Enjoy! :D
    12. YURA_sama bought an MSD outfit from me and the transaction went perfectly. Thank you!
    13. Yura_sama bought a pair of Ajumapuma shoes from me. She was awsome to deal with, super quick payment and excellent communication. Would love to do business with you again!

Enjoy the shoes! =D
    14. YURA_sama bought an AnotherSpace black MSD furwig from me, and the transaction was perfect ^^

Lovely buyer, thanks so much! <3
    15. Yura_sama bought some eyes from me and the transaction was wonderful, lovely buyer ^^
    16. I sold some stockings to YURA_sama, payment was quick and communication was great. Wonderful buyer.

Thank you!
    17. Yura Sama is a wonderfull buyer, a very kind person and excellent communication
    18. Yura_sama purchased a CustomHouse Hyun from me on layaway. The transaction went perfectly and smoothy and she always kept me up to date with her payments and answers to my questions. Yura_sama was always super polite and respectful, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone for future transactions. Thank you so much for giving Hyun a home! :)
    19. Yura_sama bought one of my t-shirts - paid fast and kept in touch. Great transaction. Thanks. Cheryl
    20. YURA_sama participated in my fifth group order for Dollmore and everything went awesomely well. Prompt payments and communication that isn't lacking always makes this group order hostess happy and I definitely wasn't disappointed with this transaction. Highly recommended~

:clover Many thankies for joining one of my orders!! :clover