1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Zaoll Discussion Thread - Part four!

Oct 28, 2016

1. #1 Milo, Oct 28, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2016
    2. @Milo - Your Anna is so pretty! I love her look.:love

3. So, I'm really late on the reply, but Dollmore did do a run of 'glamour Zaoll' dolls (muse, ramie, Luv, dreaming Luv) that I thought looked great as far as the hybridding goes.

4. I totally forgot about the glamour girls!

@Milo your girl's faceup is so sweet!

6. Lyra got a new dress from Sadol (oh my gosh its sooo pretty and fits her so well...), and I HAD to make pictures of her.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

7. Oooh, she is so beautiful! )))

8. Lots to do with my Zaolls recently! First off I finally found a kid (yo) that looks good with them (no giant head!!)I also took some picture of all three of my zaolls as a band! Here is the family photo

The two mothers (yay my lesbians <3) are a Zaoll Muse and A Zaoll Luv. The baby is an AI doll Beebalm, the child is a Sugarbles Isaac, the two sisters are a Dollzone Annie and an Iplehouse Amy. I love this family to death and I hope you do too!!

[​IMG]family_good by abhorant, on Flickr

#8 Flipphazer, Nov 6, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
    9. #9 Flipphazer, Nov 6, 2016
    10. Also this Halloween I did a band shoot at a friends House, I used all three of my Zaolls, my boyish girl Izzy ended up in a dress for the party XD. The pics came out great!! Here is one of my favorites!

[​IMG]DSC_0205 by abhorant, on FlickrDSC_0196 by abhorant, on Flickr

#10 Flipphazer, Nov 6, 2016
    11. Hey guys, I have a zaoll dreaming luv and I was wondering what size eyes fit them best? I know dollmore says 14mm eyes, but I want them to look more realistic. Has anyone tried 12mm eyes?

12. Hello! I have the head of Dreaming Luve and some eyes for her. Sorry for poor mobile photoes, here two variants. First (on the top) - 11mm soft safrindoll eyes, second (bottom) - 13mm soft safrindoll eyes. I like 11mm eyes, they look more realistic.

[​IMG]

13. What a lovely collection of girls, everyone.
      @meanae These are great, the light and autumn colours make her even more beautiful.

14. Thank you very much! :)

15. not at all!

16. I really recommend soft silicone eyes or generally eyes with a VERY low dome for the dreaming head; Lyra is wearing some oval glass eyes from a german doll shop called Prodolls, and they're 10mm big (I'm always very hesistant with oval eyes, but these are awesome - they even fit my 'normal' Luv great :D Finally the same eye color for my twins, hehehe). I also noticed that 10mm acrylic eyes work great for the dreaming head too.
      (I have no idea where these eyes are from :/)
      [​IMG]IMG_6070 by Meanae

Thank you! <3 I recently painted her new faceplate, which will replace her current one, because I think its a bit too textured for my doll collection, so - I think I'll post new pictures once I'm done with her new face-ups :)

17. @meanae Oh thanks very much for the photo! Those eyes look really pretty~ It's really surprising how much of a difference there is between the eyes use in their zaolls and what dollmore actually say on their site!
      But I will definitely keep those sizes in mind! I bought some 11mm from safrindoll, so I'll see how they fit. Although I'm pretty tempted to try the site you suggested too! Thanks again :)

18. 11 mm fantasy eyeco eyes are really nice too

19. @Viivi:11mm silicone eyecos will fit nicely. My Nimue is wearing them.

20. Thank you very much! :)