1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Zaoll Discussion Thread - Part four!

Oct 28, 2016

1. #1 Milo, Oct 28, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2016
    2. @Milo - Your Anna is so pretty! I love her look.:love

3. So, I'm really late on the reply, but Dollmore did do a run of 'glamour Zaoll' dolls (muse, ramie, Luv, dreaming Luv) that I thought looked great as far as the hybridding goes.

4. I totally forgot about the glamour girls!

@Milo your girl's faceup is so sweet!

6. #6 meanae, Nov 4, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2020
    7. Oooh, she is so beautiful! )))

8. Lots to do with my Zaolls recently! First off I finally found a kid (yo) that looks good with them (no giant head!!)I also took some picture of all three of my zaolls as a band! Here is the family photo

The two mothers (yay my lesbians <3) are a Zaoll Muse and A Zaoll Luv. The baby is an AI doll Beebalm, the child is a Sugarbles Isaac, the two sisters are a Dollzone Annie and an Iplehouse Amy. I love this family to death and I hope you do too!!

[​IMG]family_good by abhorant, on Flickr

My Aria is such a good mom <3

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4092/34935948954_c59823b2d6_c.jpg motherandkids by abhorant, on Flickr

Also this Halloween I did a band shoot at a friends House, I used all three of my Zaolls, my boyish girl Izzy ended up in a dress for the party XD. The pics came out great!! Here is one of my favorites!

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4218/34967254083_8e3dd4522a_c.jpg DSC_0205 by abhorant, on FlickrDSC_0196 by abhorant, on Flickr

#8 Flipphazer, Nov 6, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2020
    9. Hey guys, I have a zaoll dreaming luv and I was wondering what size eyes fit them best? I know dollmore says 14mm eyes, but I want them to look more realistic. Has anyone tried 12mm eyes?

10. Hello! I have the head of Dreaming Luve and some eyes for her. Sorry for poor mobile photoes, here two variants. First (on the top) - 11mm soft safrindoll eyes, second (bottom) - 13mm soft safrindoll eyes. I like 11mm eyes, they look more realistic.

[​IMG]

11. What a lovely collection of girls, everyone.
      @meanae These are great, the light and autumn colours make her even more beautiful.

12. Thank you very much! :)

13. not at all!

14. I really recommend soft silicone eyes or generally eyes with a VERY low dome for the dreaming head; Lyra is wearing some oval glass eyes from a german doll shop called Prodolls, and they're 10mm big (I'm always very hesistant with oval eyes, but these are awesome - they even fit my 'normal' Luv great :D Finally the same eye color for my twins, hehehe). I also noticed that 10mm acrylic eyes work great for the dreaming head too.
      (I have no idea where these eyes are from :/)
      [​IMG]IMG_6070 by Meanae

Thank you! <3 I recently painted her new faceplate, which will replace her current one, because I think its a bit too textured for my doll collection, so - I think I'll post new pictures once I'm done with her new face-ups :)

15. @meanae Oh thanks very much for the photo! Those eyes look really pretty~ It's really surprising how much of a difference there is between the eyes use in their zaolls and what dollmore actually say on their site!
      But I will definitely keep those sizes in mind! I bought some 11mm from safrindoll, so I'll see how they fit. Although I'm pretty tempted to try the site you suggested too! Thanks again :)

16. 11 mm fantasy eyeco eyes are really nice too

17. @Viivi:11mm silicone eyecos will fit nicely. My Nimue is wearing them.

18. Thank you very much! :)

19. Tahgira, very interesting character!