1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Zenna's Feedback

Feb 15, 2008

1. Bought a doll from zenna and doll pack very well and arrived safely. She is adorable thank you :)

2. I sold a Supia Rosy to Zenna. She is such an absolute pleasure to deal with! Communication was prompt, payment came ridiculously fast, and the entire transaction went fabulously. Absolutely no problems and I would happily sell to or buy from Zenna. Thank you so much!

3. I just completed a trade with Zenna. She was kind, responsive, and clear during our transaction. I definitely recommend doing business with Zenna! ^^

4. I purchased a Luts Kid Delf Cherry Elf from Zenna on layaway and she has been a wonderful seller.

Communication was fantastic and fast despite our time difference, the packaging was good (he was a little bubble wrap mummy with 2 boxes AND protective wrapping on top of that!), he was shipped quickly, arrived as described and she was lovely to deal with too.

It was an excellent transaction and I would gladly do business again :)

5. Bought a MNF Mirwen from Zenna~

Communication was always prompt (more so than mine! Sorry again for the delay!), he was shipped quickly and arrived pretty well packed. Overall, a super easy transaction!

Thank you again!

6. I just had a perfect transaction experience with zenna. Everything was so smooth and easy and fast.
      The doll arrived in perfect condition and exactly as described. I would definitely do business again and recommend her to anyone else :)
      thank you.

7. I bought a Unoa Lusis Decadent FP from Zenna, and she was amazing through the whole process. Prompt, friendly communication, fast shipping, and she even sent a little bonus! Definitely reccommend her :D

8. I bought a mydolling Heeah doll from Zenna. She was sweet enough to let me do a lay a way. She was a sweetheart through out the whole process and shipped her out right away. My dollie arrived very well packaged and in minty mint condition. I would definitely buy from Zenna again in the future! She is simply wonderful!

9. i bought a volks chika on layaway from zenna. fast communication, and equally fast shipping. everything was packed very well and arrived safely. i would gladly buy from zenna again, thank you again! :aheartbea

10. Zenna and I traded dolls and everything went very well. She packed the doll well, shipped her in a timely manner and communicated promptly. I highly recommend her.

11. I bought an Unoa Akubi Lusis faceplate from Zenna. We had some issues with DoA eating messages, but their replies otherwise were prompt and friendly. :) The faceplate was shipped out quickly and was packed up well. An overall great transaction, thank you!

12. Zenna bought a Shushu from me and was perfect transaction. I wouldnt hesistate to deal with her again ... thanks so much :)

13. Zenna bought a Wimukt Cashmere Mocha outfit from me, and the transaction was very positive and smooth. She paid quickly and was communicative. I definitely recommend her and would do business with her again!

14. Zenna purchased a wig from me. She sent me the payment promptly and the transaction went very smoothly. Thank you! :)

15. I sold a CERISEDOLLS Constantine to Zenna and the transaction was perfect!
      Friendly communication, fast payment and she sent me a message as soon as the doll reached her home.
      Would be more than happy to deal with her again :)

16. Zenna just purchased a doll from me, the trade went smooth, she paid promptly and her communication was good. Definitely will recommend her.

17. :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

Zenne bought a pair of eyes from me. Communication was wonderful, she paid promptly and let me know when the eyes arrive. Overall a wonderful person to deal with :)

18. I sold a VOLKS Yo-sd Chika to Zenna.
      She´s a wonderful user! very quick transaction and payment! Thanks you!!!

I hope you receive soon and love it! ;)
      Nerea!

19. I sold a Souldoll Hye head to Zenne. She payed in full very fast, very great experience.. i recomend her. Thanks alot ^^

20. Zenna bought a pair of shoes from me, payment was prompt and the whole process was very pleasant! Thanks!!